Please stay tuned.:D

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #58 @Rooster Cogburn and #96 @Countrypami!

IZqGZuo.png
xxXjoey.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Geekvape Alpha tank, you can pick one from HG at US$24.22 by using the 15% off code “AHG15”.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #58 @Rooster Cogburn and #96 @Countrypami!

IZqGZuo.png
xxXjoey.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Geekvape Alpha tank, you can pick one from HG at US$24.22 by using the 15% off code “AHG15”.
WOO! THANKS!! :bliss:

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
91B925A5-FF5C-4DC6-8F79-8E00CA698D63.jpeg
Got my Alpha today. Can't stop playing with the open button :D @Rooster Cogburn did you get yours yet?

View attachment 123753
Yes I got mine a little while back. It’s been riding atop my Cylon and I’ve been enjoying it, really nice tank. I opted to try the .4 coil first and it’s been producing some great flavor. It really is a good looking tank and I love the push button top cap. It’s like getting a new switchblade, I can’t stop flicking it open and closed. It’s a much better design than the push open ones virtually eliminating accidental openings. Here’s a pic of mine.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
View attachment 123766
Yes I got mine a little while back. It’s been riding atop my Cylon and I’ve been enjoying it, really nice tank. I opted to try the .4 coil first and it’s been producing some great flavor. It really is a good looking tank and I love the push button top cap. It’s like getting a new switchblade, I can’t stop flicking it open and closed. It’s a much better design than the push open ones virtually eliminating accidental openings. Here’s a pic of mine.
Awesome! :)

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Which coil did you start with? The preinstalled .2 one? Whichever you chose to try first, how are you liking it? One thing to look out for is the o-ring on the bottom of the coil. When I pulled the .4 coil out of the packaging the bottom o-ring fell off. It wasn’t loose when installed on the coil properly so it may have been an isolated incident. Nevertheless it’s something to look out for because I’m sure it would leak without it. Other then that minor issue it’s been smooth sailing and I think I may have to buy some coils for this little beauty. I usually use rda’s and rta’s but I’m liking this one enough to continue using for sheer convenience of a drop-in coil. The only other thing to test at this point is how long these coils last. That’s gonna take time of course but so far so good good good.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Which coil did you start with? The preinstalled .2 one? Whichever you chose to try first, how are you liking it? One thing to look out for is the o-ring on the bottom of the coil. When I pulled the .4 coil out of the packaging the bottom o-ring fell off. It wasn’t loose when installed on the coil properly so it may have been an isolated incident. Nevertheless it’s something to look out for because I’m sure it would leak without it. Other then that minor issue it’s been smooth sailing and I think I may have to buy some coils for this little beauty. I usually use rda’s and rta’s but I’m liking this one enough to continue using for sheer convenience of a drop-in coil. The only other thing to test at this point is how long these coils last. That’s gonna take time of course but so far so good good good.
I put the .4 in, but I haven't used it yet. Thanks for the info on the O ring, I'll keep an eye out for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors