ENDED - Win Geekvape Lucid Kit, Experience The Most Compact Starter Kit--12/26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Powered by the advanced AS chipset, Lucid is a compact and powerful starter kit that is capable of outputting a maximum power of 80W with a single 18650 battery. The kit is equipped with the innovative pre-coiled mesh tank, the Lumi Tank,which is powered with the Supermesh coil system to produce outstanding flavor and vapor production. The advanced AS chipset powers up to 80W, which fires extremely fast, accurate and supports temperature control for Stainless Steel,Nickel 200 and Titanium. Lucid is the most compact starter kit powered by a single 18650 with OLED display screen that offers a concise and clear interface.It is a one you cannot miss!

4vfpMAf.jpg

Now Heaven Gifts offers you chance to win it for free. To enter:

1.Share your thoughts on this Geekvape Lucid Kit.

2.Which color do your prefer?

3.Have you used any Geekvape products? If yes, please share us the products. If not, just comment with “Geekvape Lucid Kit”.

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on December 26 , 2018.
2.Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

---------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #162 @Ed Taiga! You are the winner
qJORFYP.png

Please PM us your shipping address in following format.
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Geekvape Flint, you can pick one from HG at US$26.54 by using our New Year Sales 30% off code “XMAS30”.

--------------------------------New Year Sales-----------------------------

1545294835_9a606f.png

Time: 16:00 December 21, 2018 - 14:00 January 2 , 2019 (GMT+8)
Sales: Get 30% off for all items (Clearance Sales, Premium E-juice, Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec, Asmodus, Lost Vape, Modefined, IPHA products excluded)
Code: XMAS30

Last edited:

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I like that it can do 80W with one 18650, & mesh is always welcome.
I also actually really like the name. Makes me think of lucid dreaming.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I absolutely love my Geekvape Aegis Legend. It's so sturdy & I love that it's waterproof, shockproof, & pretty much everything-proof. I love the leather part of the grip & it's so comfortable to hold! :)

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I'll find out today what I think of the Geekvape Nova mod when mine arrives in flat Gunmetal Ember Resin. I expect I will love the thing. I'm anxious to see what the ember resin looks like in person. I'm also excited to see how lightweight it is! :)

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1.Share your thoughts on this Geekvape Lucid Kit.
Looks interesting

dunskoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
#Post 1
Share your thoughts on this Geekvape Lucid Kit.
I really like Geek Vape products. Lucid is very beautiful, compact, super design. But everything is relative. Until you try, until you hold it in your hands, it is difficult to judge, but the picture is beautiful!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Orange. I always liked the old black/orange color scheme Geekvape had. They should make onevof these like that.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've never tried a disposable tank but can imagine they work well. I'm not a fan of throw away tanks tho. Some of us like to collect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors