ENDED - Win Hellvape VP, An Exquisite RDA for Flavor Chasers--4/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Guys, wanna pair your favorite mod with a new RDA for a refreshing vaping experience? If yes, please follow us to have a look at this beautiful Hellvape VP. Designed by VaperSTUFF Indonesia, VP RDA is an exquisite dripper atomizer with 24mm diameter. It features innovative triangle post design with slop post-holes for quick flavor and easy building. Both post and deck are made of 24K gold, contributing to perfect electronic conductivity. With the dome system, you can enjoy a clean and dense flavor. It comes with the black 810 PEI drip tip and a 510 drip tip adapter, which meet different vaping needs. Futhermore, the included BF pin also brings you squonk vaping fun. We have prepared 1 set for you. Simply join us, you’ll have chance to bring it home. Good luck!

c7ZzBXD.jpg

To enter:
1. What do you think of this Hellvape VP RDA?
2. When purchasing a new RDA, which features do you care about most?
3. How many RDAs do you own? Pls list their names.

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on April 8, 2018.
2. Each person can post 4 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

----------------------------------------Easter Day Sales--------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #13 @eStorm!
tjlHCqK.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Hellvape VP RDA, you can pick one from HG only at US$31.49 by using the 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2.)
I think this RDA looks solid and probably works really well with the right coils.

PrettyPinkLungs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Squonkability and 510 adapter, ease of building...

PrettyPinkLungs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Apocalypse, Magma, Aeronaut and le Zephyr... and some random ones that I have forgotten...

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile

Interesting looking build deck, I'm not really into gold plated decks but hey it fits this one.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile

Airflow, size of the deck, as well as the size of the post holes if it comes with one. I do prefer easy to build on and big enough to fit thicker wires. Drip tip and cap options.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
3. How many RDAs do you own? Pls list their names

I own 10. Radar, dead rabbit, dead rabbit sq, iconic, drop, bonza, phobia, peerless, royal hunter, wasp nano

Thank you for the giveaway :)

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Post #1

Looks like plenty of air, and I like a flat deck - I'm a squonker

Airflow probably number one...

HAH. At least 50.

Here's, well some of them. Not listing ones traded away, or totally disused - these are "in rotation".

B2K
Coilart DPPRO
Cyclone
Entheon
Firefly
Flave 22
Galatek
GAS G.R.1
Goon 22mm
Gorge
GP Dripper
Hadaly
Haku Phenom
Haku Cruiser
Hellfire Fury
Hobo Drifter
Kali
Maker
Manta
No Legal
Nudge
Nuppin
O-atty
Origen Little
Pancake
Pulse 22
Rogue
Stumpy
Transformer
Twisted Messes

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cost, ease of use

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got a few - the ones I remember are darkhorse and derringer

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
4. When purchasing a new RDA, which features do you care about most?
dependability

CapVanillaCustard

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When purchasing a new RDA, which features do you care about most?

2. I recently got into squonking. So a BF pin is the first thing I look out for. Single coil support is the next must have feature.

CapVanillaCustard

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How many RDAs do you own? Pls list their names.

3. Oh geez, in front of me now there's the

• Pulse 24
  • B2K
  • Apocalypse V2
  • Vapefly Mesh Plus
  • OBS Crius
  • Geekvape Radar.

I have a bunch more that are not in rotation at the moment.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
#1. Its a neat looking RDA and looks like it has good airflow potential.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
#2. Quality, Durability, Build Deck, Airflow

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
When buying an RDA what I look for is a solid build deck and multiple airflow options.

That being said I'm not opposed to buying an RDA that isn't so much versatile, but rather a king in one category. For example single coil MTL RDA so long as it does what it's designed to do.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
When purchasing a new RDA I have to be able to squonk, and squonk well.

In the nature of being different I would rather see companies release to versions of an atomizer. Kind of like the goon. Also, I don't think every atomizer should be squonkable. But to each is own.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1. The VP is interesting. To me, it has class. The gold engraving sets it apart from most RDAs. The build deck is simple with direct side airflow to the coils. It is hard to get RDAs to produce fully flavorful vapor. I am still at 18mg so that has something to do with it. It is a complete package with the 510 adapter and the BF pin, which is hugely popular and quite simple to include in RDA hardware these days. Again, the VP has the elegance which most RDAs lack. This one, on the proper mod, will scream luxury.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
2. I get great satisfaction exhaling a full bodied and flavorful vape. The denseness of the vapor is what gives me the satisfaction I need, and the nicotine of course, compared to the satisfaction of when I smoked.

I find it hard however, to taste the intensity of the flavor, being at a high nic level. The last few orders of ejuice have been at 12mg. Soon. Very soon will be time to step it down. I am really hunting for the flavor I get from a good tank in my RTAs and RDAs.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
3. I do not have many RDAs at all. However I have been picking up one here and there because my next lesson in vaping is Squonking. The few that come to mind are:
Digiflavor Aura
Tobeco Velosity v2
VandyVape Pulse 24
528 Goon 22
UD Goblin Mini
Freakshow Mini

Heaven Gifts has been offering some of the most beautiful and classy hardware. The fact that they share it with us should be well noted by all. Thank you again Heaven Gifts, for sharing your products for free to this group of forum members.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors