Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win iJoy RDTA Box Mini Gift Pack, Try the most compact yet powerful Kit-4/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Good news!!!

Do you think 1 set is not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win this IJOY RDTA BOX mini gift pack? Here you go.

BtUDrf3.jpg

Another giveaway is in full swing on our site-- Win! Win!Win! Time to Get iJoy RDTA Box Mini Gift Pack for free! 6 sets are waiting for you!

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seeing various high power mods, did you really find a one fit for your vaping needs? Are these pro kits too much for you? Well, today we have a new kit from iJoy called RDTA Box mini for you to win. It is not hard to tell it is a smaller version of the community renowned 200w iJoy RDTA Box, but it inherits many features of RDTA Box, multiple decks for its versatility, build-in 2600mAh Li-Po battery for light weight. Meanwhile it could match with most other tanks. Plus iJoy’s always superior TC function, adjustable juice capacity, custom user mode, it is definitely an ‘almighty’ kit for most vapers. Moreover, for this contest, we are not only giving away an iJoy RDTA Box Mini, actually it is a gift pack including cap, t-shirt and tank. Don’t be hesitate any more, come and join!

7Np1yzO.jpg

Reply any question to enter:

1. Which feature of iJoy RDTA Box mini do you like
2. Do you hear iJoy brand before? Do you know iJoy has another brand and what is it?
3. Play Word Chain: Comment one word and the word should be related to e-cigarette/vaping (e-cigarette brand, e-juice brand, flavor, tech, etc.). One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented

Example:
Heaven Gifts
Smok
Kanger
If you draw a blank then post
‘iJoy’
Next post will start with Letter ‘Y’

4. If you won from us, which tank do you like to match with this mod, please find at Heaven Gifts and paste link here
5. Let us know which kind of vape gear/usage do you like, Such as RDTA, RDA, RBA, High Power Mods , TC mods, coil building, etc ( anything related to vaping are allowed)

Note:
1. We use random.org to select 1 winner on April 13th, 2017
2. You can post 8 times, one entry one post
3. You must number your post; your post won't count otherwise (for instance: #1 )
4. We would like to see 30 participants.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #290 @georgemeadal!!

MqQ3niO.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in IJOY RDTA BOX mini, you can pick one from HG at US$65.44 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:

BerryCloud

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
#1. I love its 6ml capacity...

Στάλθηκε από το X5max_PRO μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

BerryCloud

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
#2. I have heard iJoy before. The only other brand I know of is "FIVETASTE", their e-liquids...

iNcEnDiArY

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
#1 I love the multiple deck and adjustable juice capacity

Sent from my S710 using Tapatalk

BerryCloud

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
#5. Since I am still a rookie vaper, I'm really into RTA's till now... But still experimenting....

BerryCloud

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
#3. Puff

VapingInNewYork

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#1 I've never hear of iJoy before, but I just started vaping last Saturday. Still figuring it all out.

GBusafvet95

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
#5: Working my way into RDAs and enjoying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#1. Answer to question 1. I like the Small form factor

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#2. Answer to question 2. Ijoy has worked with limitless and is now making cigpet products

Last edited:

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#3. Word game. Previous word Kanger....

Rda

Last edited:

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#4. Answer to question 4. I would try a tsunami 24 on this mod if I had to but think I'd stick with what it comes with.

Last edited:

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#5. Answer to question 5. I am into rdas at the moment

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Do you hear iJoy brand before? Do you know iJoy has another brand and what is it?

Yes.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
#1 I like the compact size and juice capacity.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
#2 Yes, I've heard of IJoy before. I own an IJoy A-160 mod.
IJoy also makes Cigpet.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
#3 word game: Previous Aspire New: E-Leaf

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Let us know which kind of vape gear/usage do you like, Such as RDTA, RDA, RBA, High Power Mods , TC mods, coil building, etc ( anything related to vaping are allowed)

I use a variety of gear - RDAs, subohm tanks, old PT3 tanks, original isticks, high power, TC, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors