Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Extra Winning Chance

Do you think 2 sets are not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win Joyetech Cubox and CuAIO kit? Here you go.

vvJ7oOM.jpg

Another whopping giveaway is in full swing on our site-- Win Joyetech CuBox & CuAIO, Perfect Prizes for Beginners & MTL Vapers! 20 sets are waiting for you!

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New vapers, MTL fans, look here, this time we bring you two new beautiful starter kits from Joyetech - CuBox and CuAIO. They almost share the same features but present in different form factor and battery capacity. The CuBox kit consists of a powerful built-in 3000mAh battery and a cute Cubis 2 tank; While the CuAIO adopts an all-in-one penlike style, featuring a 1500mAh internal battery. Both come with two tank capacity, 2ml TPD compliant & 3.5ml. And the atomizers adopt same childproof & flip-to-open refill design, adjustable top airflow control as well as all new ProC-BF series coil heads that are specially designed for MTL vaping. Simple to use, easy to carry, satisfied flavorful clouds, all available from these two kits. Wanna start to explore vaping fun or get back to MTL vaping? No problem, we're gonna give away 1 CuBox kit and 1 CuAIO kit. You just need enter to WIN!

1g5XJuG.png

To enter:
1. Which kit do you prefer, CuBox or CuAIO?
2. Did you use any of pre-built coil heads from Joyetech? Which one works great, and which one sucks?
3. Share anything related to vaping, a meme, your e-cig collection, funny vape video, etc.
4. Share Joyetech CuBox and CuAIO contest on any of your social media platforms.
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- Linkedin
- VK
- Pinterest
- Tumblr

Note:
1. We use random.org to select 2 winners on July 6, 2017.
2. The 1st winner will get CuBox, 2nd winner will get CuAIO.
3. Each person can enter 5 times at most.

------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #64 @Paskal, your prize is Joyetech Cubox kit!!

#76 @testo, your prize is Joyetech CuAIO kit!!

m8oAF69.png
5TKOQ7m.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Joyetech Cubox kit and Joyetech CuAIO kit, you can pick one from HG separately at US$32.3 and US$23.72 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. Used some in a cubis and they were terrible. Aio has some in it that are 1.2 ohms and they work great.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Sorry to rant here but SCREW JOYETECH, every product of theirs I've owned except for the original VTC mini has all broke or had serious problems, I don't even want their stuff even if it's free, such a waste of time...

Evic VT (stopped working without notice or issue)
VTC Dual (reads incorrect ohms, atomizer short with all atomizers and overheats that's if it decides to turn on/work)
Evic Basic, exact same problems as the VTC Dual minus atomizer short...
VTwo mini, incorrect ohm's by 50% overheat.

No support/help from Joyetech after many attempts, went to their forums, explained the issues without being rude or anything, I just wanted help and they banned me from their forums...

Hey maybe these work fine... I would never give them money ever again though...

/EndRant

Last edited:

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. Did you use any of pre-built coil heads from Joyetech? Which one works great, and which one sucks?
Have used a few different ones and had varying luck - some worked good while others from the same pack sucked.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3. Share anything related to vaping, a meme, your e-cig collection, funny vape video, etc.
BestDamnVape-Genie_large.jpg

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
4. Share Joyetech CuBox and CuAIO contest on any of your social media platforms.
CuBox on Google+

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
5. Share Joyetech CuBox and CuAIO contest on any of your social media platforms.
CuAIO on Google+

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yes, I have used the Joyetech BF SS316 .05 and .1.00 coills . They spit sometimes, but for the most part they are fine, no real problems. Can't say any of the really sucked.

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3938088.jpg

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4. Share Joyetech CuBox and CuAIO contest on any of your social media platform

Shared to Facebook and Google+

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Standard 0.6 from the ego AIO which was alright. The 1.0 works good.

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
78c0b74c562da30c12b306037a736840--vape-coils-vape-on.jpg

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Shared on Google+

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
5. Share Joyetech CuBox and CuAIO contest on any of your social media platforms.
Shared on Tumblr as well

VaporX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Attachments

• electronic-cigarette-vaping-meme-new-vape-memes-ecigarette-funnies-ecig-cartoon-1.jpg
    electronic-cigarette-vaping-meme-new-vape-memes-ecigarette-funnies-ecig-cartoon-1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 7

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1. Which kit do you prefer, CuBox or CuAIO?
I prefer the CuBox. woth more mAh, ability to use different atomizer and the size,

On the other hand, the CuAIO would be perfect for my son who I really want to vape. I suppose the CuAIO would be good for me as well. As Tony showed, it's rather impressive for the power and the coils.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I haven't use any Joytech coil heads yet.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Stop Smoking.jpg

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
2. No, never used any Joyetech coils.

gelmutank

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
no, I do not use

gelmutank

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
CfNJiPJXEAAxhMJ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors