Become a Patron!

ENDED-Win Joyetech eGrip II, All-in-one Device for Daily Vaping Contest by HeavenGifts-6/7/2016

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Here is the announcement of our winner. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you! iVape!

a3efda87089868d55e6bc3ffa1cc02c6.png

Congratulations! iVape! You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Joyetech eGrip II, you can pick one from HG at US$78.1 by using the 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE”.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, still impressed by the original Joyetech egrip? HeavenGifts and Joyetech recently joint launched its upgrade version-eGrip II. Except featuring the same built-in tank design, compact size, attractive colors and high end material with the original eGrip, the new eGrip II also comes with some incredible improvements you must wanna experience. As your reliable friend, HeavenGifts never let you down. We have specially prepared 1 kit for you.

To enter this giveaway:
1. If you have ever used Joyetech eGrip, please share your opinion about it; if not, just tell us your opinion on any Joyetech products.
2. Which feature do you like about this upgrade version-eGrip II?
3. Tag 2 friends on VU to join the game, like @HeavenGifts
4. Share Joyetech eGrip II to your friends, and post your share links here.
-Share on Facebook
-Tweet it
-Share on Google+
-Post to Tumblr
-Share on VK
-Pin it
-Submit to Reddit
-Share on LinkedIn

Note:
1. The contest will be ended on June 7, 2016.
2. The winner will be selected randomly via random.org
3. At least 30 participants join our contest.

------------------------------------About Joyetech eGrip II--------------------------------------------

Joyetech eGrip II supports various coil heads such as BF SS316, BF Clapton, BF RBA and especially the new Notchcoil, which will no doubt satisfy your different vaping preference no matter you are into DL or MTL. The TFTK-Tank technology will avoid the e-liquid leakage to the most extent; 3.5ml and 2ml tank capacity for your choice. The battery capacity has been upgraded to 2100mAh with advanced dual circuit protection from the original's 1500mAh, which enables you longer and safer vaping. Same like eGo AIO, this eGrip 2 also comes with e-liquid illumination LED with 7 changeable colors, which lights up the e-liquid, adding unique fashion element to your device. Besides, it’s equipped with a 0.9inch OLED screen, supporting V4.0 software, RTC display and menu optimization. All in all, this new vape gear will give you an enjoyable and personalized vaping experience.

8818b9f89cc7f4c5b51421ae9c32321c.jpg

Wanna bring this all-in-one daily vaping gear home? What are you waiting for?
Hurry up and Good luck!!!

Last edited:

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1) I have never used the original egrip but I really really want the egrip 2, I have a different all in one device that leaks terribly. But I have used the cuboid with cubis tank and I love it. Buttons are great and I love the screen

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. I love that you can use it as an all in one and a box mod. It's also a very classy looking mod

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
1.) Never used the original e-grip, but loved the idea. Haven't really used a joyetech product since my original eGo, but that thing was indestructable.

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
2.) I actually like the e-liquid illumination. It doesn't improve vape quality or anything, just a neat little feature no one else is doing.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
1. If you have ever used Joyetech eGrip, please share your opinion about it; if not, just tell us your opinion on any Joyetech products.
have not used the eGrip, but pretty fond of my Cubis tanks and my wife LOVES her AIO...

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
LED illumination, cubis coil support

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Never used the eGrip but I love my VTC Mini, and also liked the Ego One.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The upgraded battery is a big improvement.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
haven't used the eGrip but happy with the other Joyetech gear I've used.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can't comment until I try one

markfm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I've never used en eGrip but am very familiar with other Joyetech products. The Joyetech Ego was the standard for solid large-format 510 batteries due to excellent quality and consistent performance. I keep an eGo-C Twist in my car as a backup :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Of the Joyetech products I've use, they have been good quality and I've been very pleased with them.
I like the extended battery life of the upgraded device.
Tagging @Whiskey and @AmandaD

djkokalis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1. I haven't use the egrip II but i am a big fan of joyetech products. Currently owner of an evic vtc mini and a cuboid mini

djkokalis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
2. I like the convenient all in one feature

djkokalis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Shared on google+ (don't know how to find the share link)

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Never used this particular mod. Have had many Joytech products though in my 3 years of vaping. Always found their products to be well built and designed.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have not used an egrip before but I have the cuboid and cubis and evic vtc mini and ego mega and live all of them

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Like the all in 1 design as well as the changeable LED. The custom Logo sounds really cool. I can see people using that.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow some awesome options...I have never had an eGrip but always wanted to try one...and notched coils too...@geauxst @moro

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Orest

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1.Joyetech eGrip not used
Available evic vtc mini and AIO. Evic use constantly , and this is my favorite device . Compactness and power is quite happy .

Orest

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2.The device of those who bought and who all ready to use immediately . Ability to use vaporizers are not interchangeable , as well as other rta and rba

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
never had my paws on an Egrip but sure would want one.

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
wow where to start.
e-liquid illumination LED with 7 changeable colors, which lights up the e-liquid,
The TFTK-Tank
3.5ml and 2ml tank capacity
supports various coil heads such as BF SS316, BF Clapton, BF RBA and especially the new Notchcoil

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1.)the only Joye Tech I have is a RX200 and I love it except for the short 510 other than that I love it.

San Antonio,Texas

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2.) I really like that's it's a all in one box MOD.

San Antonio,Texas

Mcas4380

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really like the slick design and compact form of this all in one mod. Would be a perfect all day mod for on the go.

VU Sponsors