Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win OBS Bat 216W Kit and Crius RDA, Prizes for Flavor & Cloud Chasing--2/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
In the fierce market competition, all the brands strain every nerve to release satisfying vaping devices to attract more fans, including OBS. Recently they launched several excellent products in succession, like Damo tank, Bat kit, Crius RDA and Crius 2 RTA dual coil, meeting the needs of vapers at different levels. This time we pick two of them as prizes, namely OBS Bat 216W Kit and Crius RDA.

With the attractive bat-like appearance, OBS Bat is gorgeous and ergonomic. Powered by dual external 18650 batteries, it can support max 218W output power. The optional 7-color LED light makes itself more charming. It comes with an exquisite fire button, which gives you a nice touching. Damo features 25mm diameter and 5ml big ejuice capacity. It adopts easy top filling system. The unique design of base prevents the leakage effectively. Together with adjustable bottom airflow, it provides you amazing vaping experience with big clouds and decent flavor.

Crius RDA features an innovative high-tech DIY deck with a Zirconia white piece which is heat resistant, corrosion-resistant and anti-oxidant, high hardness, non-volatile and no pollution. It adopts the new 360° cyclic airflow system with 4 adjustable holes, greatly improving the flavor as well as producing bigger clouds. The included BF pin makes it compatible with most squonk mods. Moreover, together with easy top filling, PEI drip dip and detachable structure, it will bring you an amazing dripping experience.

Get ready? Just simply join us, either of them may appear in your mail box a few days later. Good luck!

SjMUr2Q.jpg

To enter:

1.Did you use any OBS products before? What’s your impression on this brand?
2.Which one do you prefer between OBS Bat and Crius RDA? Why?
3.Share a group photo of your vaping setups or any vape memes with us.

Note:
1. We will pick 2 lucky winners via random.org on Feb 6, 2018. The first winner we choose will get OBS bat kit. The second one will get Crius RDA.
2. Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

-------------------------------Chinese Spring Festival Sales----------------------------------------

Chinese Spring Festival holiday is coming soon. We set a big promotion for you. Just take advantage of it.

Lh3p7Eh.jpg

A. For Retail Customers

Time: 11am Jan. 24 - 11am Feb. 24, 2018 (GMT+8)
Sales: Get 30% off for all items except New Year Sales/Premium e-Juice
Code: AHG30

B. For Wholesale Clients

Time: 11am Jan. 24 - 11am Feb. 6, 2018 (GMT+8)
All web 2% off (click to check the full list)

Time: 11am Feb. 9 - 11am Feb. 24, 2018 (GMT+8)
All web 1.5% off (click to check the full list)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #112 @OhmzRaw! Your prize is OBS bat kit.
Congratulations #16 @choderfett! Your prize is Crius RDA.

lDfHZv7.png
RIREKw9.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in OBS Bat and Crius RDA, you can pick one from HG seperately at US$65.84 & US$23.88 by using our Chinese Spring Festival 30% off code “AHG30”.

Last edited:

AshF83

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#1. My first ever rta was the Crius - this is going back years!!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#1 - Did you use any OBS products before? What’s your impression on this brand?

Never used OBS products before but saw a lot of positive reviews. Looks like some quality stuff with some funky design.. lol

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#2 - Which one do you prefer between OBS Bat and Crius RDA? Why?

Probably the Crius tank. Could always use another tank..and never had a RDA.. would love to try dripping to see what it’s all about.

vlajone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#1 Tried my luck with Engine Nano, still in daily rotation. Brand I like, Decent company.

vlajone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#2 2.Which one do you prefer between OBS Bat and Crius RDA? Why?
Would prefer OBS bat because i like it more.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Post 1

Oh, yeah... I've got a slew of OBS RTAs, including the original Crius, the Crius Plus, the Ace... probably more. I really like the pop-top fill method they developed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Post 2

Of course, I'd be happy with either, but I'm kinda interested in that single post build deck. It intrigues me...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

aHussyNamedTron

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In the fierce market competition, all the brands strain every nerve to release satisfying vaping devices to attract more fans, including OBS. Recently they launched several excellent products in succession, like Damo tank, Bat kit, Crius RDA and Crius 2 RTA dual coil, meeting the needs of vapers at different levels. This time we pick two of them as prizes, namely OBS Bat 216W Kit and Crius RDA.

With the attractive bat-like appearance, OBS Bat is gorgeous and ergonomic. Powered by dual external 18650 batteries, it can support max 218W output power. The optional 7-color LED light makes itself more charming. It comes with an exquisite fire button, which gives you a nice touching. Damo features 25mm diameter and 5ml big ejuice capacity. It adopts easy top filling system. The unique design of base prevents the leakage effectively. Together with adjustable bottom airflow, it provides you amazing vaping experience with big clouds and decent flavor.

Crius RDA features an innovative high-tech DIY deck with a Zirconia white piece which is heat resistant, corrosion-resistant and anti-oxidant, high hardness, non-volatile and no pollution. It adopts the new 360° cyclic airflow system with 4 adjustable holes, greatly improving the flavor as well as producing bigger clouds. The included BF pin makes it compatible with most squonk mods. Moreover, together with easy top filling, PEI drip dip and detachable structure, it will bring you an amazing dripping experience.

Get ready? Just simply join us, either of them may appear in your mail box a few days later. Good luck!

SjMUr2Q.jpg

To enter:

Note:
1. We will pick 2 lucky winners via random.org on Feb 6, 2018. The first winner we choose will get OBS bat kit. The second one will get Crius RDA.
2. Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

-------------------------------Chinese Spring Festival Sales----------------------------------------

Chinese Spring Festival holiday is coming soon. We set a big promotion for you. Just take advantage of it.

Lh3p7Eh.jpg

A. For Retail Customers

Time: 11am Jan. 24 - 11am Feb. 24, 2018 (GMT+8)
Sales: Get 30% off for all items except New Year Sales/Premium e-Juice
Code: AHG30

B. For Wholesale Clients

Time: 11am Jan. 24 - 11am Feb. 6, 2018 (GMT+8)
All web 2% off (click to check the full list)

Time: 11am Feb. 9 - 11am Feb. 24, 2018 (GMT+8)
All web 1.5% off (click to check the full list)

(No, I'm still new to vaping, but i just checked out the OBS Bat Mod and it looks very nice. I would use this for sure).

(OBS Bat, im more into RTAs).

download.jpg
Because its that time of season!!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Yes I use the OBS Nano, Crius ll and Ace - very nice and well made!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I would prefer to get the Battery since it is a new product and would love to try it!
I don't use RDAs

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

20170927_100200.jpg

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I have the obs engine nano that I traded for. It's well made and its in my vape rotation

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
This is easy the OBS bat. I'm super picky when it comes to rdas i mostly use RTAs and I like the way the bat looks

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
20180128_053235.jpg

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haven't used any. Need to try before giving an opinion.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The OBS Bat.
Would rather have a mod and/or kit than just the topper.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hdck.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Post #2)
OBS Bat 216W Kit because its a 200W+ mod with a subohm tank. Rdas are great but the kit has a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors