Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Extra Winning Chance

Do you think 1 set is not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win the wonderful OBS Crius II? Here you go.

ZZ7ntQK.jpg

Another whopping giveaway is in full swing on our site-- Win OBS Crius 2 Dual Coil RTA, Perfect Prize for Flavor Chasers! 10 sets are waiting for you!
Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OBS consistently brings us top quality and high performance devices, such as the hot OBS Engine and Crius series. Recently they newly released a dual coil version on the basis of original Crius II RTA, which is said to be their best tank to date. OBS Crius II RTA dual coil is a 4ml rebuildable tank atomizer with 25mm diameter. It retains some good features of the single coil version, including easy top side refill, adjustable bottom airflow, detachable structure and high-tech Zirconia piece. In order to meet more vaping needs, it supports dual coil building, which produces amazing flavor and huge clouds. Moreover, the juice flow control function let you use different PG/VG ratio e-liquids for better vaping experience. Wanna experience its charming by yourself? Join us now!

m9YFIXj.jpg

To enter:

1.Did you use any OBS tanks before? If yes, which one do you like best? If not, simply comment with OBS Crius 2 RTA Dual Coil.

2.Share your thought of this OBS Crius 2 RTA Dual Coil with us.

3.Are you a single coil lover or dual coil lover? Why?

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on April 18, 2018.
2.Each person can post 4 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

----------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #6 @St.Roostifer!

EQVOGK2.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in OBS Crius 2 RTA, you can pick one from HG only at US$32.22 by using the 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile

The deck design looks interesting, I wouldn't mind trying it before buying it though...

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile

Dual coil for me, I just really like the dense warm vapor a dual coil low ohm setup offers, I'll be honest though I haven't tried too many single coil setups but that's because I'm happy with dual coils.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
post #1
1. I use several OBS Engine Nanos daily and have since it's release. I also have the OBS Crius 2 and did have the original Engine rta.
2. I want the Crius II dual for my dessert vapes which I prefer a bit warmer. Dual will be perfect and I love the deck design.
3. I prefer single coil. Works well with my primary juices which are fruits that I prefer cooler.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Post #1

Really enjoy the vape I get from my OBS nanos. Had five at one point but wifey got into vaping so I gave her two.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Post #2

The new Crius 2 looks solid and easy to build on. Would love to have one in black.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Post #3

For rtas I prefer single coil because the vape is cooler and the heat doesn't build up as quickly in the chamber.

I would still have interest in a dual coil rta tho. I have one but the flavor isn't all that great due to the height of it. A shorter tank like the Crius would do much better on flavor.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
1. OBS Engine.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
2. Interesting Deck design (it looks like a Chevy bow tie).

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks interesting

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
sometimes single - easier to set up

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
4.Are you a single coil lover or dual coil lover? Why?
sometimes dual - can get a better hit

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I have used the one engine and crius plus. The engine was ok, but the crius bests it on flavor. Biggest cool factor to the engine was how easy it was to build and wick without failure.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. Interested to see how well it works. I like that it has the same simple deck as the crius rda. That thing was super easy to build on. Bottom air flow should make this one have some good flavor.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. I like dual coils. Most of the time I see better flavor from them. A few have come close, but more surface area gets the win for me with rtas. (Squonk rdas is another story all togrther)

LaScaR

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
#4 i like single coil at mtl rda and rta, i usually use dual coil in rda like Phobia,Kennedy. Single coil i use in Caiman v.4 RDA.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Post #2
1. Love my OBS products. Engine Nano is my favorite. User friendly deck, great fill port, lovely flavor.
2. Crius II Dual would be a welcome edition to my OBS family. Loving the deck and good flavor is a given with OBS attys.
3. Use single coil more often, like a cooler vape. Use dual builds for juices I enjoy warmer.

aHussyNamedTron

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#Post 2

Beautiful design. looks easy to build on as well.

aHussyNamedTron

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#Post 3

I'd have to say Single Coil, all my tanks are single coil.. LOL never even tried dual coil yet.

aHussyNamedTron

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#Post 4

This looks really nice in black, i like that the gold deck shows through. Black n Gold is a good combo.

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#3 For rtas I prefer single coil because the vape is cooler and the heat doesn't build up as quickly in the chamber.
I do like dual coils too.

hamnickel

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
2. Share your thought of this OBS Crius 2 RTA Dual Coil with us.
I haven't tried any dual coil tanks. I only have single coil atomizers and I'm looking into dual coils to get better flavor. I've heard good things about the Crius 2 single coil and the OBS Crius 2 Dual Coil seems to be even better!

hamnickel

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
3. Are you a single coil lover or dual coil lover? Why?
Right now, since I'm a begginer, I've only tried and own single coil atomizers, but I'm looking into dual coils! I guess I have to try the dual coil first to answer this question.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love a dual coil RTA!

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m a single coil vaper because I think it’s adequate enough to provide nice flavor and cloud with a minimal wattage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors