Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win OBS Crius 2 RTA Dual Coil, Enjoy the Best OBS Tank to Date--4/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. It is not very dissimilar to the blitz intrepid I use. Both have the sliding top for easy refill, dual coils, and the bottom airflow. I'm wondering if I'd need to add rubber seals to the 510 connector on the OBS to prevent leakage, like I had to do on the intrepid.

Post #1

1.Did you use any OBS tanks before? If yes, which one do you like best? OBS Crius 2 RTA Dual Coil.

2.Share your thought of this OBS Crius 2 RTA Dual Coil with us.
I'm pretty interested in the airflow design

3.Are you a single coil lover or dual coil lover? Why?
Single coil

Post #2

1.Did you use any OBS tanks before? If yes, which one do you like best? OBS Crius 2 RTA Dual Coil.

Single coil

Post #3

Single coil

Post #4

Single coil

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've been enamored by the OBS Engine but have not purchased one. The Crius 2 RTA Dual Coil deck and simple design allows for a more verbose vapor experience, flavor, liquid capacity and larger girth which maintains a short stature to round any mod and OBS set up to look perfect.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have favored single coil for quite some time. I also use tanks for convenience, of course. As of the last year, I have truly enjoyed dual coil RTAs as my rotation changes.

Paskal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

single coil lover because its easier to make. but once in a while, dual coil gives extra punch

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I have used the engine and crius plus tanks. I enjoyed both thoroughly and use quite often.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. This looks like a nice rta. Styling is nice and seems to have all aspects of a great rta.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. I normally run dual coil, but if a tanknis good enough with single then I usually fall in love. The build simplicity of single is great, wattage and juice consumption is usually lower as well

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #6 @St.Roostifer!

EQVOGK2.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in OBS Crius 2 RTA, you can pick one from HG only at US$32.22 by using the 15% off code “AHG15”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors