ENDED - Win OBS Cube Kit, Enjoy the Ultimate Vaping Experience--9/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Speaking of OBS, the first thing coming to our mind is their high-performance tanks, such as the hot Engine and Crius series. Recently they step into the kit field and bring us many surprises, including the powerful OBS Bat, portable Draco and the new elegant Cube. Today we highly recommend you the stylish and compact OBS Cube. It comes with ergonomic design and high-tech appearance for comfortable gripping. Powered by built-in single 23600 battery with 3000mAh capacity, Cube mod supports 80W max output with high performance VW mode. Besides, it features 0.96 inch LED screen, instant 0.01s firing speed, exquisite buttons and intelligent protection, providing you a powerful yet simple and safe vaping experience. The paired Cube tank has 2ml/4ml ejucie capacity choice. It’s equipped with powerful 0.2ohm mesh coil for awesome flavor and massive clouds. No matter you’re a starter or veteran, OBS Cube is worth of your try. Now we have prepared 1 kit to give way. Good luck, everyone!

xoBrcsU.jpg

To enter:

1.What do you think of this OBS Cube?

2.Have you used any OBS products? If yes, please share with us the devices. If not, simply comment with “OBS Cube”.

3.Share the pics of your current vape setups or any vape memes with us.

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on September 30, 2018.
2.Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
-------------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #135 @Lady Sarah!

i7SIfUK.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in OBS Cube, you can pick one from HG at US$47.64 by using the 15% off code “AHG15”.

Besides, do not forget to check Lowest to $1 US Dollars, 2018 Heaven Gifts 11th Anniversary Clearance Sale

Last edited:

dunskoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
#Post 1
Elegant appearance! Color, rounded corners, buttons like the moon, everything is very harmonious and seven-dimensional! I really liked! But in a couple I gave him a MTL tank, to extend the autonomy and give the stealth look!

Etown smoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The OBS Cube is I very nice looking device

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Etown smoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I haven’t tried any OBS products yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. This looks great for out & about! Just like the OBS Draco kit except this is better because it’s regulated with a screen & you can adjust your wattage.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3. Love OBS’S Crius, Engine series of RTA’s top airflow slide up to open & refill method.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Real sleek looking mod and tank. pretty minimal design

tatianap

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
#post 1.
Good kit for every vaper, very nice look

tatianap

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
#post 3.
3.Share the pics of your current vape setups or any vape memes with us.
93a16b93bbd29937e37d50f2b8aa69b8f1e387e4_hq.jpg

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
The OBS Cube Kit looks slick, nice battery capacity and very unique!

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
My 1st OBS product was the Engine RTA. Got Engine Nano, Engine V2, Crius II, and the Bat Kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors