Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win Oumier VLS, Try the First Vertical Coil & Transverse Coil Suitable RDA--1/29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Dear vapers, is there anything more pleasant than trying an innovative device? Of course not. Today we bring you an interesting RDA from Oumier as prize, called VLS. Constructed from PC and stainless steel, VLS is a cute RDA with 25mm outer diameter. It features a unique separately posts build deck, which is suitable for vertical coil and transverse coil with single coil or dual coils building, meeting different vaping requirements. The precise five holes side airflow system can deliver big clouds and awesome flavor. Together with easy top filling, a 810 drip tip, 1.5ml deep juice well, it will bring your RDA vaping experience to a new level. Moreover, with the included replaceable BF pin, you can also enjoy squonking pleasure. Wanna get your hand on this cool RDA? Just simply join us, you will have chance to bring it home for free.

2qRXrFI.jpg

To enter:

1.What’s your thought of this Oumier VLS RDA?

2.Which RDA on the market do you think is very innovative?

3.Share your building pics or any vape memes with us.

4. Share Oumier VLS RDA on any of your social media pages.
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- Linkedin
- VK
- Pinterest
- Tumblr

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on Jan 30, 2018.
2.Each person can post 6 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #76 @blainechapa! .

ijNVwaM.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Oumier VLS RDA, you can pick one from HG at US$18.61 by using our Chinese Spring Festival 30% off code “AHG30”.

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1) I think the Oumier VLS BF Rda is indeed very innovative to me at least. So many different coil orientations can be utilized. Along with the deep juice well it will be perfect for squonking & restricted lung hit is great for me, I dont prefer atties that have a lot air.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1.) I like the air-flow design and the system to mount coils. Ptetty cool looking RDA.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2.) I think Mesh RDA was pretty innovative. The move away from round wire in RDA's to mesh was new.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
None of them really stand out to me.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
4. Share Oumier VLS RDA on any of your social media pages.
Google+

fa_vn

Member For 3 Years
horizontal installation of spirals
I do not think that there will be a good taste

Bl4ckKat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#1 I think it's a very innovative deck. The fact you can have different coil configurations mean you can experiment to get the best flavour and clouds.

Bl4ckKat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#2 I think the most innovative RDA on the market at the moment is the Drop, the air flow design is amazing for flavor.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thought the ghoul was innovative in its air flow.. but I'm sure there's a lot that works the same way

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3.Share your building pics or any vape memes with us.
Vaporesso NRG subohm..

20180125_094205.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors