Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win Squid Industries Double Barrel V3, A Powerful & High Performance Device--7/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
5.) Arctic camo would be my other color.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#post 1. How do you think about the Double Barrel V3? I think it looks comfortable to hold and I like the screen placement.

nvapor

Member For 1 Year
IN JAIL
4.I'm not very good in memes, but I think everybody would love to have a shotgun-style mod.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
#Post 4
I'm not very good in memes, but I think everybody would love to have a shotgun-style mod)
#Post 5
Thanks for a chance @Heaven Gifts and best of luck to all fellow vapers

4.I'm not very good in memes, but I think everybody would love to have a shotgun-style mod.
5.Thanks for a chance @Heaven Gifts and best of luck to all fellow vapers.

@nvapor YOU ARE NOW BANNED FROM THE CONTEST FORUM. THIS IS THE 2ND TIME YOU HAVE CHEATED BY COPYING SOMEONE ELSE'S POSTS. THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. THESE CONTESTS ARE FREE AND IF YOU CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO CREATE YOUR OWN POSTS, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO WIN ANY OF THEM!

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO ANYONE ELSE WHO THINKS COPYING ANOTHER MEMBERS PICS OR POSTS IS A GOOD IDEA!

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Guys, this contest has ended.
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.:D

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.
Congratulations #104 @Shannonburch83! You are our winner.

Ni3O0EI.png

Please PM us your shipping address in following format.
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interests, you can pick one from https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Squid-Industries-Double-Barrel-V3-MOD.html

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@nvapor YOU ARE NOW BANNED FROM THE CONTEST FORUM. THIS IS THE 2ND TIME YOU HAVE CHEATED BY COPYING SOMEONE ELSE'S POSTS. THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. THESE CONTESTS ARE FREE AND IF YOU CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO CREATE YOUR OWN POSTS, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO WIN ANY OF THEM!

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO ANYONE ELSE WHO THINKS COPYING ANOTHER MEMBERS PICS OR POSTS IS A GOOD IDEA!
Hmmmm..zero likes recieved.....just here to try n win freebies....smh

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Screenshot_20190712-010455_Samsung Internet.jpg

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Congrats!!! I wanted to enter but kept putting it off. My mistake, I ran out of time. I have won quite a few things here and it is always a blessing to me or whome I share it with. It is easier to give gear away when it is free. Enjoy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors