Become a Patron!

ENDED!!WIN!!THREE DUKES VAPOR!! WIN 120 ml or 4-30 ml Premium Juices, ENDS 9/9/15

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since I still have y'all's attention. We have done pre-90 movies, and post-90 movies. Is there anything y'all would like to see next?
( y'all means you all in Texan)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't think they have a cheesecake. But the"Study in Scarlet" is beyond awesome.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey vaperjim do you make juices for anyone or yourself. Or just head up the contests and all. I bet you have tons of good juice recommendations.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks everyone for the good time in this thread. I'm a huge fan of 90's - 2015 movies.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations @CTFX I just said that you were next to have some of the luck! I am almost as happy to see this as you probably were! I know the effort you have put into posting on these movie giveaways and you so deserve the win! Enjoy your winnings!

dogwithsixeyes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats CTFX (this thread added a lot to my to-watch list) :)

Sent from my mobile phone, in an underwater arcology, while fighting replicate using tapatalk..

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey vaperjim do you make juices for anyone or yourself. Or just head up the contests and all. I bet you have tons of good juice recommendations.
Sorry it took so long for me to see this. I don't make juice myself. There are 30+ vape shops in the Dallas area, so I've had the opportunity to try probably over a thousand juices. Very few I actually liked. Am trying to bring some of the best here, and exposing y'all to them.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry it took so long for me to see this. I don't make juice myself. There are 30+ vape shops in the Dallas area, so I've had the opportunity to try probably over a thousand juices. Very few I actually liked. Am trying to bring some of the best here, and exposing y'all to them.

so what are your favourites so far

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They definitely stayed on top of that giveaway. I feel like that is how a giveaway/contest should be, but of course most people take their time. Good for them and for you though. Love a speedy delivery though

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They definitely stayed on top of that giveaway. I feel like that is how a giveaway/contest should be, but of course most people take their time. Good for them and for you though. Love a speedy delivery though
Three Dukes has been awesome as far as I am concerned! The first flavor I decided to try it is the Aristocrat which I think is incredible! I didn't get my delivery as quickly as he did but I also got thrown into the chaos of the holiday weekend which was hectic for everyone! Knowing how my luck has been lately and all the companies that I have been dealing with I would have to say that as far as communication and customer service Three Dukes takes the cake! They went above and beyond for me and even threw in something extra! I had to share when I saw this cause I am that impressed by their service!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Three Dukes has been awesome as far as I am concerned! The first flavor I decided to try it is the Aristocrat which I think is incredible! I didn't get my delivery as quickly as he did but I also got thrown into the chaos of the holiday weekend which was hectic for everyone! Knowing how my luck has been lately and all the companies that I have been dealing with I would have to say that as far as communication and customer service Three Dukes takes the cake! They went above and beyond for me and even threw in something extra! I had to share when I saw this cause I am that impressed by their service!!!

What else did you get from Three Dukes?

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered A Study In Scarlet, Empress, Aristocrat, and Countess. Can't wait to get a hold of them
I also ordered the Aristocrat and Empress, and I got the Jester & the Duchess! I wanted to just break into all of them but I decided to do one at a time so I can enjoy the individual flavors! The Aristocrat his the one that I chose to use first and it was amazing!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can you explain the flavor profiles? Or is that too much for a thread? Lol

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I got you! Jester is a peaches and cream with vanilla and aged whiskey, Duchess is a chocolatey hazelnut custard with a slight fruitiness, you know Aristocrat is a deep complex dessert custard vape and Empress is stone fruit, sweet ripe berries with a hint of something special! I am actually excited to try them but as you can see I started with the simple one that was less intimidating! I still think it is an excellent juice though!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow I got my vapemail!!!! I am extremely impressed with their packaging. Opening the usps package the aromatics are so nice! Inside there's a little ziploc with some nice Japanese organic cotton. A really cool sticker with their company logo. A note inside stating...

"Justin (my name), Congratulations on winning something from the Vaping Underground giveaway! What you will discover in this box is, instead of a DVD, a Vulcan RDA. Our intention was to give you a crappy DVD as a joke, but then life happened, and I never got the DVD ready. So enjoy the RDA!"

I thought that was very cool and very thoughtful :)

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just wrote a review here on VU if you guys want to check it out :)
I am going to be writing a review myself but I wanted to try all of the flavors first! That was a great surprise right? I couldn't believe how generous they are and how helpful they have been to me! I hope that you are enjoying the juices as much as I am, they are excellent so far!

VU Sponsors