Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA, 360 Surrounding Airflow, Press to Fill--8/27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Want to have large cloud and rich flavor at the same time? The brand new Vapefly Galaxies MTL Squonk RDTA is going to do both for you. It has the bottom air slot and the unique screw AFC system provides 360 surrounding airflow with 6 levels airflow control. With the top chamber being ultra tight and small, it compresses the vapor to bring you some intense flavor. The spring loaded filling port provides easy filling. The unique ventilation design prevents overheating while you enjoy vaping.

38tG2np.jpg

To enter:

Tell us in the comment the RDTA you’re using or have used in the past.

Example:

I had the GeekVape Peerless RDTA and I still use it sometimes.

Note:
1. We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on August 28, 2018.
2. Each person can post 3 times at most.

------------------------------Surprise-----------------------------

Winner also gets the Vapefly Girebolt Organic Cotton, 100% organic Japanese Cotton *1.

yfxVqxY.jpg

Vapefly Firebolt Organic Cotton is well made wick material for coil building. It has been arranged well in advance to make the building process easier. It is super absorbent and delivers superior flavor and a smooth throat hit. Enjoy a better building experience with Vapefly Firebolt Organic Cotton now!
------------------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #45 @Lady Sarah!
RdhjFID.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Vapefly Galaxies RDTA, you can pick one from HG at US$34.71 by using the 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

A VU member has told me this rdta can do both MTL and DL vaping very well which makes me even more interested in this atty.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
#1 I still use the VV Pyro rdta the airflow is huge on it, I have it closed off to a small airflow hole. This would be nice if as @St.Roostifer suggested it can do DL & Mtl!

Nextron

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
before I didn't see the MTL RDTA. I hope I'll have the opportunity to try it.

aHussyNamedTron

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. Would like to own this one for sure. Im more of a DTL vaper, but im reading it does both? thats awesome.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

I have and still use the VV Pyro RDTA

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

I have and still use the Ample Pixy RDTA

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

I have and still use the Flave Styled BF RDTA

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1. The Vandy Vape Phobia I have, haven't used it for a while. Brain fart I mean Pyro :facepalm:

carlthess40

Member For 1 Year
I'm a newbi to this and have started of with the simple smok sticks
And want to move up the cap chain. So please pic me so I can move on up to the penthouse. Lol. I just start 3 weeks ago and I've done the math, i will be saving over 6000.00 a year
Yes that's not a typo. My wife and I smoke so much gigs that changing to vamps with save us 6k a year. So pick me and like me see all the new things out there. The shops around here are the worst when it comes to teaching new customers about all the different options out there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1) I have the iJoy Combo squonking rdta, as the only rdta I use on my squonker, so far.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2) I have the iJoy Combo rdta II, and use that most often, but it is not for squonking.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3) I have the Augvape Merlin rdta, and use it on occasion, but it is not a squonker.

carlthess40

Member For 1 Year
I’ve never used a rdta and I just got into vap
I’d like to get one but not sure if they would work with my smok stick
Any help from anyone on here would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors