ENDED - Win Vapefly Pixie RDA, Easy Build, Triangle Airflow Path--12/3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
After 6 months of researching and repeatedly modifying, Ferdinand Factor from Philippines came out with their first project with Vapefly Pixie RDA.It’s got a super easy building deck for single coil build. The interchangeable airflow sets allow you to switch from single airflow hole to multiple airflow holes. The triangle airflow path cools down the cloud for you as well. Hate spit backs? The side coil design prevents e-juice from spiting. Pixie RDA will provide you an easy yet satisfying vaping experience. Don't miss your chance to get this Vapefly Pixie RDA for free!

rCAJP2X.jpg

To enter:

1.Share us your thoughts on this Vapefly Pixie RDA.

2.Which RDA is your favorite?

3.Is there any other vapefly's product you like? If yes, visit heavengifts.com and paste its link here. If not, just comment with-Vapefly Pixie RDA

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on December 3, 2018.
2.Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
--------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #101 @BobsHere! You are the winner
gtAzBN1.png

Please PM us your shipping address in following format.
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Vapefly Pixie RDA, you can pick one from HG at US$18.86 by using our 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:

SoiDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
# 1 This one looks interesting. A low 22mm topcap should result in some good flavor.
Vapefly Pixie RDA

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
1. Simple and spacious two post build deck design

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
2. Love the gunmetal finish, the black finish looks nice too.

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
3. Interchangeable airflow is cool, first time I’ve seen this. I personally prefer the oval pattern.

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
4. My favourite RDA so far is the KALI V2. Love the postless build deck, deep juice well and top notch build quality.

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
5. I also like the wormhole RDA. Innovative airflow design.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
1.Share us your thoughts on this Vapefly Pixie RDA. I like the side post design and no spit back.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
2.Which RDA is your favorite? I like my dead rabbit. When I use it on a squonk the sides and air holes are high enough that it won't leak if I oversquonk.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I like that it's possible to use single or dual airflow, as that's not something super common on most RDAs.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
My favorite RDA, no competition, is the Wotofo Profile RDA. Amazing flavor on a very long-lasting mesh coil.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1.Share us your thoughts on this Vapefly Pixie RDA.
Looks like most basic RDAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors