Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Mine is "out for delivery". I'm very excited to try it too. Congrats, and I hope you like it!

Please let us know what you think of yours once you get it!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Please let us know what you think of yours once you get it!
I think it's awesome! It fires crazy fast. Like the instant I click the button, its producing vapor. With all of my older devices theres a ramp up time. Not with this. It hits fast and hard. It hits harder and way faster than my Alien or Battlestar.

I have to figure alot of stuff out still. It's like a Pico on steroids.

I havent tried the Frog Man tank yet. It looks like it uses baby beast styled coils. The tank is of a higher quality than a baby beast. I took it apart and you can just tell. The glass is a little thicker than any of my previous tanks too.

I'm using a VTC5A in it. The battery meter goes down kinda fast. That's okay, I'll get more for it, to have on stand-by. This is a great little device. I got the red one, which looks really cool.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I think it's awesome! It fires crazy fast. Like the instant I click the button, its producing vapor. With all of my older devices theres a ramp up time. Not with this. It hits fast and hard. It hits harder and way faster than my Alien or Battlestar.

I have to figure alot of stuff out still. It's like a Pico on steroids.

I havent tried the Frog Man tank yet. It looks like it uses baby beast styled coils. The tank is of a higher quality than a baby beast. I took it apart and you can just tell. The glass is a little thicker than any of my previous tanks too.

I'm using a VTC5A in it. The battery meter goes down kinda fast. That's okay, I'll get more for it, to have on stand-by. This is a great little device. I got the red one, which looks really cool.

I requested and am hoping for the Stainless and Black version, And as I understand it, the tank will indeed use the Baby Beast coils and I happen to have a Baby Beast RBA in hand.

I am really looking forward to the fast ramp-up feature!

Probably gonna have to retrain myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors