ENDED - Win Voopoo Alpha One, A Powerful Device with Minimalistic Design--10/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys, guess you are not strange to Voopoo brand now, huh? Their very first release Drag mod made a big hit in the community due to the amazing Gene chip that can fire the device in 0.025s. Now they introduce a new device adopting the same chip but comes with a pretty minimalistic design & more higher output power, 222 watts, which is Alpha One. The highlight of this device should be the newly added "LOVE" pulse mode, which claims to provide a waved output that ensures a longer vaping time and a gentler user experience if you vape at 160w above. And it's also firmware upgradeable and allows you to do customize settings through the Voopoo pc app. It's definitely a good choice for those who wanna pick a powerful device with neat appearance & super fast fire speed. Now we are gonna give away 1 kit for you guys to test. Catch your chance!!

Giveaway Rules:
1. Please gave your answer to the vape quiz below (Tip: not only one answer;please use a draft to display)

dX8um8W.jpg

2. How do you think about this Voopoo Alpha One Mod?

3. Share the Voopoo Alpha One on any of your social media pages.
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- Linkedin
- VK
- Pinterest
- Tumblr

Note:
1. This contest ends on October 2, 2017 (Since we're gonna have a long National Day holiday from Oct. 1st to 8th, the winner will be choosen on 9th)
2. We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org; if the winner gave the right answer of the vape quiz, he/she can also get an extra $20 Heaven Gift gift card.
3. Each person can post 4 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

------------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #23 @Raymcconn!!!.

TurpNH3.png

You are our winner! Your prize is the Alpha One and a $20 gift card.
Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

I will PM the gift card code to you later. Pls have a check.

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Voopoo Alpha One, you can pick one from HG at US$76.71 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:

CapVanillaCustard

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Post #1

2dXBk5N.jpg

2. Freakin love the look. That old VHS/Walkman player vibe is amazing. I don't know why something like this didn't show up before, considering so many people have been calling box mods VHS tapes. Both this and the black drag resin looks amazing.

3. Shared!

Last edited:

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. I think it looks cool. I'm an 80s kid so I respect the look!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Google+

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Shared

gtrpickr

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
overall I like the looks of the mod but not sure if I like how big the buttons are.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
4. If this mod is anything like the Drag its gonna be great!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors