Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win whatever you want here - Cheap Vaping from Efun.top Ends on June 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
kUGAf8d8v-WcsO_QdwKik5KnoqGLJD4-Rs5qkF6EoKQ9ug3laOTCjv9pWHurK2y7mGPS0ScrVxoyzKTc8wKztw7slXijtHMWOEaDyeEB3nNyn4tMewxBh7QpGsDQnlR9a1_q63PrmPfMkHfObg

Hey everybody!
I'm helping Efun.top with a giveaway.

They always have the best prices... Especially here in the category of cheap vaping

Now the rules:

~ Leave a comment naming any item from cheap vaping or new arrival you want win;

~ Do you have any advice you could offer Efun.top?

2 winners will picked on 30th June.
You can enter no more than 3 times in one day.

Good luck!

Don’t forget we always have other giveaways! :wave:

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The website should have the option to "show all" items rather than just 36 at a time.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I don't want a prize just get freaking visa as a payment method... You've lost hundreds of dollars from me...

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
2. I did some navigating of your website. I had been there before. You're prices are quite good. You have several clones. So does most of the merchandise coming internationally. As a competitor, I feel you need to change your website look. You are a a simple rival with all of the others. Time to "up" the game. A short budget could remake your website to appeal to Americans as a sign of success, or nothing at all should you not regroup. This was my humble opinion as a consumer.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1. One Item: The clone revolver. It's not for me. It's for my husband. He is a firearms enthusiast and can play/fiddle with this when he's bored or just wants to fidget with something. Usually it's multi-tools. I believe he will really like this mod. After all, he is the one who started me on my vaping journey. I truly love him for that.

$24.99
https://www.efun.top/revolver-style-mechanical-box-mod.html

Last edited:

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A suggestion:
The ratio of clones to authentic manufacturers deters me from purchasing items beyond drip tips & supplies when I place an order from you.
For example searching 'authentic' yields only a handful of results.
As someone who doesn't buy clones it would be nice to see more authentic gear at eFun with your competitive pricing.
Difficult for sure I know.

Last edited:

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
3. Maybe add some more authentic products to your site. I don't have a problem using clones but some are totally against them.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
~ Do you have any advice you could offer Efun.top?

I do not have any advice for you, but sending Best Wishes to your company !

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors