VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Why do vapers cry when it's FREE, maybe it's only those who did not win! Better luck next time, please do not be a sore looser.
11057271_482833498550608_4294941937340445679_n.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
DHL somehow read my address wrong yesterday and I got a call when they were trying to find my house, I watched them drive by twice (even waved them down) and then called them back and told them my address again and my surrounding buildings. They said it will just be delivered tomorrow as they arent in my area anymore, today it now says it has been transferred to a facility 2 states away....Fedex did the same thing a few days before this, WTF is wrong with 3rd party mail systems??? I hope I get it in the next few days...
Transferred through BOSTON - USA
Origin Service Area:SHANGHAI - SHANGHAI - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC
Destination Service Area:BOSTON, MA - RUTLAND - USA
The Estimated Delivery Date is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015 Location Time Piece
16 Transferred through BOSTON - USA BOSTON, MA - USA 10:16
1 Piece

Tuesday, December 29, 2015 Location Time Piece
15 Address information needed; contact DHL BOSTON, MA - USA 11:18
1 Piece

14 With delivery courier BOSTON, MA - USA 07:22
1 Piece

Monday, December 28, 2015 Location Time Piece
13 Transferred through BOSTON - USA BOSTON, MA - USA 08:05
1 Piece

Sunday, December 27, 2015 Location Time Piece
12 Arrived at Delivery Facility in BOSTON - USA BOSTON, MA - USA 07:45
1 Piece

Saturday, December 26, 2015 Location Time Piece
11 Departed Facility in CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 04:47
1 Piece

10 Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 04:46
1 Piece

9 Clearance processing complete at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 03:58
1 Piece

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Failed at Delivering it again today, they left a note saying I wasnt home but again I was checking the tracking and it sad they were here 15 minutes ago again and must havent even tried knocking and left...I have kids who are running around, you could clearly see them from my front door (I have a big glass window in my front door...WTF is wrong with this shipping company? @Heaven Gifts I hope to god to never have to have them as a shipper when buying from you and if I win another giveaway someday could we arrange epacket to usps? DHL seems to be made up of incompetent monkeys that could careless whether they make a delivery or not. They have been in my area for almost 9 days with my package and have tried delivering it 2 times and now I have to wait the weekend and hopefully Monday they will see their sign with my signature and be able to read the company slip saying they are now allowed to leave it in my mailbox. If I did not have more patience (and fear of jail time) I would be crushing their network and servers just to stab them.

No tire tracks in my driveway and my kids never seen or heard someone knocking which they tell me when they see people walk by...Im guessing he chose to be as silent and as hidden as possible to avoid seeing me to delivery the package? Its the only thing I can think of...
I have never seen people this bad at doing such a simple job...

Thursday, December 31, 2015 Location Time Piece
18 Delivery attempted; recipient not home BOSTON, MA - USA 10:02

17 With delivery courier BOSTON, MA - USA 06:48

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Failed at Delivering it again today, they left a note saying I wasnt home but again I was checking the tracking and it sad they were here 15 minutes ago again and must havent even tried knocking and left...I have kids who are running around, you could clearly see them from my front door (I have a big glass window in my front door...WTF is wrong with this shipping company? @Heaven Gifts I hope to god to never have to have them as a shipper when buying from you and if I win another giveaway someday could we arrange epacket to usps? DHL seems to be made up of incompetent monkeys that could careless whether they make a delivery or not. They have been in my area for almost 9 days with my package and have tried delivering it 2 times and now I have to wait the weekend and hopefully Monday they will see their sign with my signature and be able to read the company slip saying they are now allowed to leave it in my mailbox. If I did not have more patience (and fear of jail time) I would be crushing their network and servers just to stab them.

No tire tracks in my driveway and my kids never seen or heard someone knocking which they tell me when they see people walk by...Im guessing he chose to be as silent and as hidden as possible to avoid seeing me to delivery the package? Its the only thing I can think of...
Sounds to me you have the unfortunate luck of having a lazy azz driver just like my reg. mailman. He pulls the same shit... says he attempted delivery and puts one of those orange cards in my mailbox when he never even came down the driveway.

I know its frustrating... but you can't really blame Heaven Gifts for it. They did their part. I would call your DHL distribution warehouse and make a supervisor aware of what is happening.
Legally, they are not allowed to touch your mailbox even if you leave a note telling them to put the package in it.
When they "missed" me they left a call note stuck to my door. It has a signature line on it that you can sign and put it back on the door which will allow them to release the package weather you come to the door or not.

nlgeekdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thursday, December 31, 2015 Location Time Piece
18 Delivery attempted; recipient not home BOSTON, MA - USA 10:02

17 With delivery courier BOSTON, MA - USA 06:48

They have also a online system where you can request they leave it for you. I have had to do that. If I can find that link for you again Ill post it.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
They have also a online system where you can request they leave it for you. I have had to do that. If I can find that link for you again Ill post it.
Tried that it says:
waybill number you have entered isn't correct or the shipment does not exist in our system. Please try again.

I did write my Signature on the tag they left, taped it to my door and taped all over any written information so rain/snow doesnt wear it off. I also left a note this was the second attempt to have it delivered and I was home both times, try knocking or knocking hard enough to hear it. Its not HG's fault but I suggest using a different mailing system...especially if its for me (Ill pay if needed). Ill sit outside from 9:45am to 11:30am if I have to, I was excited to finally receive and test that tank but DHL is pissing me off, now I have to wait 3 more days to have something that should have been delivered 3 days ago if they tried knocking..My neighbor told me he ran across the street with one of those tickets then hopped back in his truck and drove away, he never knocked, he never brought the package with him like he was expecting not to deliver anything.

stello

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thank you vaporesso.i just got my target v2 tank today in the mail and let me say this tank has the best flavor ever.its soooo good and looks awesome .it hits amazing it has a draw like a kanger tank.the new coils are amazing.no dry hits no spit back and it doesn't get hot.ive told everyone that are close to me that vape that this tank is the bees knees the cats meow lol.ive vaped it with both kanthol and nickle coils and the flavor and cloud production is on point.i cant wait to see what vaporesso has lined up next.

stello

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you @Heaven Gifts ! Looking forward to trying it out.

View attachment 36956
hello i just wanted to say i won this tank as well and it came in the mail fast and this tank is awsome.i have the crown tank and tfv4 and let me say this tank blows them out of the water.the flavor and cloud production is through the roof.they sent the color i asked as well.i hope you get yours and enjoy it like me.happy new year.and vape on

nlgeekdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DHL somehow read my address wrong yesterday and I got a call when they were trying to find my house, I watched them drive by twice (even waved them down) and then called them back and told them my address again and my surrounding buildings. They said it will just be delivered tomorrow as they arent in my area anymore, today it now says it has been transferred to a facility 2 states away....Fedex did the same thing a few days before this, WTF is wrong with 3rd party mail systems??? I hope I get it in the next few days...
Transferred through BOSTON - USA
Origin Service Area:SHANGHAI - SHANGHAI - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC
Destination Service Area:BOSTON, MA - RUTLAND - USA
The Estimated Delivery Date is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

1 Piece

1 Piece

1 Piece

1 Piece

Sunday, December 27, 2015 Location Time Piece
12 Arrived at Delivery Facility in BOSTON - USA BOSTON, MA - USA 07:45
1 Piece

Saturday, December 26, 2015 Location Time Piece
11 Departed Facility in CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 04:47
1 Piece

10 Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 04:46
1 Piece

9 Clearance processing complete at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 03:58
1 Piece
Did you get it after?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Did you get it after?
Its with a Delivery Courier now...I have my window open to see if drops it off, I have the DHL ticket with my Signature on it and a paper next to it telling him if he needs a signature then to knock on the window next to the door. If he decides to take off Ill hit him with some flathead .177 pellets from my window :eek::D

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
First time trying Temp Control and I can say with the -3 degree weather outside it is a must to use. Not one dry hit and I usually get one or 2 when its twice as warm out...Its not a wrm intense vape but it is better then burning hits in cold weather. The more the coil breaks in the more I feel I enjoy it and Im glad that I got to experience wht all the hoopla was about.
My Target Tank delivered today:
20160104_101748.jpg 20160104_101844.jpg 20160104_115516.jpg

nlgeekdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First time trying Temp Control and I can say with the -3 degree weather outside it is a must to use. Not one dry hit and I usually get one or 2 when its twice as warm out...Its not a wrm intense vape but it is better then burning hits in cold weather. The more the coil breaks in the more I feel I enjoy it and Im glad that I got to experience wht all the hoopla was about.
My Target Tank delivered today:
View attachment 37366 View attachment 37367 View attachment 37365
YAY!!!!

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
can buy this tank even cheaper at vapingcheap.com everyone else is so expensive

VU Sponsors