ENDED - Win Wintel EIF Rambo, A Cool Sport Car Style Vape Kit--12/6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Tired of puffing with your standard vape setups? Looking for something intersting to show off? Well, now keep your eyes open and welcome the first sport car style vape pod from Wintel - the EIF Rambo. It has a luxury Lamborghini appearance with a 24K gold vacuum plated surface. The idea comes from royal Italian designers and the structure is completed by a number of top industrial design masters. Composed of a 700mAh build-in polymer tungsten battery and a 4ml replaceable cartridge, it looks so small and can be easily hidden in your hand. The cartridge is designed as the "engine" part of this device, which can be easily pulled out for juice filling. It not only has a 5 click fire button with an easy operation system but also features an automatic air switch so you don't need to press any button while vaping. The blue technology light also adds some fancy vibe to the device. Overall it's a quite simple vape gear that can deliver decent vapor and flavor. If you dig this style of device, don't miss the chance to get one for free. Just spare some time to join in this contest to WIN!

cq6BgM4.jpg

To enter:
1. Will you choose such kind of device when pick your first vape setup? The reason?
2. What e-liquid flavor & PG/VG ratio will you use in this kit?
3. Share Wintel EIF Rambo on any of your social media pages.
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- Linkedin
- VK
- Pinterest
- Tumblr

Note:
1. We will pick 2 lucky winners via random.org on Dec 7, 2017.
2. Each person can post 4 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

-------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #15 @justjudith and #16 @Hillbilly Pig!.

fMjFR5Z.png
GIrR6dW.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Wintel EIF Rambo, you can pick one from HG at US$35.21 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

BTW, our clearance sales is long-term valid. Many good products at very competitive prices, even at US$1 or US$2. More details are here: https://www.heavengifts.com/article/Clearance-Items-Retail-Sales-2017.html

qU4TgHv.jpg

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. It is a bit far out there, but it is pretty cool looking. Not sure if it would be my first choice, but it is definitely unique.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. Shared to Twitter.

Thank you for the giveaway.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. Will you choose such kind of device when pick your first vape setup? The reason?
Probably not - looks too much like a toy

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. What e-liquid flavor & PG/VG ratio will you use in this kit?
Green apple - 60pg/40vg

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3. Share Wintel EIF Rambo on any of your social media pages.
Google+

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3. Will you choose such kind of device when pick your first vape setup? The reason?
Probably not - don't care for it's appearance.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
4. What e-liquid flavor & PG/VG ratio will you use in this kit?
Mojito - 60pg/40vg

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
#1 It wouldn't be my first choice but it is unique and I like unique vape mods.
#2 I would vape my go to Loaded Glazed Donut mixed with Jam Monster blueberry both are 70/30 vg/pg

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Last day to win this Wintel ELF Rambo.
Hurry up and good luck.:D

Blazel78

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4. Yes, I would choose it if it was my first vape set up. I started with the blue e cig.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Guys, this contest has ended.
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.;)

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #15 @justjudith and #16 @Hillbilly Pig!.

fMjFR5Z.png
GIrR6dW.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Wintel EIF Rambo, you can pick one from HG at US$35.21 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

BTW, our clearance sales is long-term valid. Many good products at very competitive prices, even at US$1 or US$2. More details are here: https://www.heavengifts.com/article/Clearance-Items-Retail-Sales-2017.html

qU4TgHv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors