Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win Wismec Sinuous Ravage230,An Exquisite, Stylish yet Powerful Advanced Kit--12/25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
8adf87a7f38a64d98122366f7418488f.jpg

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me And My Mom Before She Went Home. Christmas 2005

After Friday, I dont have to be me until Wednesday. Four Days Of Christmnas Joy.

199KIrWqRAuJklnKJPKk848NXsKCNHjNMdJprq_0oeB6AW-kByQu7A0oGpTfZ4dNfMfYA68vmlQZTZhHbH_5FrZNHpI6EDsUP670XL4niEfgjVNdO7MoU8DdaUkWEbc6AwzTpf2V6kOlkoIeuar_muqv6Pp38_iKJAM3_0_ndQj_llQNdxggC_MsO6EwAPKxYKeusCKfvedFZc7z3hQJ2uU7pfGV2AcgtS9s-pb1L8_rso5fUk-y9J34nv-qWWiOs_wXkwg5tT40YuqWf8_-Dvr1jXqKZHJ4bGmsYCmLjAI-pf9Ju_Mv20pibGiTB6f-Au5dNyD4exNxtpQXZcXvk9ZkGGzKG37-uR7ISo-JRH8UgcVaSnNx9D0b7l3lE9CqLLPnsZaQoHOv9XILwrtDnYaF0qQ3wGgnB8LgkRo2spCbx1jpvadtn77KI2m0Zv87bo2Bm73eVkgfoocGpq_871uhlbz1fNjVb9Dpavxl-FGvuboSZllHXBrudLeUF_lTmCG213C9HvNCY99EM86xcwi9FG0qsM90bDOILDrQksjkUDdABUKjlBPg-At8j3XM1ptitEP3c9KIztCqeTlWsjAywLJz5izI_jXMJjd2gYy7DViBa5ALU7VTC3p2sLKDYf9b0ZTX9IySJQeHdok0pBoxrEr1qicE=w383-h434-no

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
#Post 1.
Every year we have Christmas at my mothers house. I have a brother and two sisters. They bring their entire familes. We exchange gifts and have a feast. We live on an Indian Rezervation and are mixed Native Americans. So we eat things like deer, walleye (fish), grouse, and wild rice. It has become a tradition to watch Christmas Vacation starring Chevy Chase.
180286_full.jpg

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
XStory.jpg

11 Days dont go back until the Jan 2nd :) Eleven days of vaping without those interruptions called meetings :)

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#1 spending time with the family.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#2 only off for Christmas one day this year but it's not a problem.

Ashraf1025

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will be chilling at the house and watch sports all day.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I am on an 18 day vacation! Only because I went NOWHERE all year, but this is great. January 2nd is gonna be rough though!!

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. I don't ha e any days off for Christmas. I am on call 24/7. So let's just hope the phone doesn't ring and I can have some time with family!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't wait to watch American football on Christmas day. It's a Christmas miracle.
No Spanish football? Ha ha probably the wrong time of year, I'm not sure

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ho ho ho! You vape enthusiasm, time to see the new advanced kit from Wismec! Differing from the conventional e-cigs, SINUOUS RAVAGE230 impresses us with its 1.45inch large color display and updated centered 510. Powered by dual replaceable 18650 cells, SINUOUS RAVAGE230 is able to output 200 watts and has 2A quick charge capability. Featuring the convenient top filling solution with childproof lock system and refined airflow control, the GNOME Evo that packs improved WM01 coil for optimal flavor provides you with 2ml/4ml options. Exquisite, stylish yet powerful, the SINUOUS RAVAGE230 can offer you more than you can imagine. Now at Heavengifts.com, you could win it for free! Come and join!

Jt7mzCa.jpg

To enter:

1. Just share your Christmas Joy (meme,gifts,stories between friends/faminly members, just anything related to Christmas) here with us

2. Let us know how many days you are off for Christmas holiday

Note:
1. We use random.org to select 1 winner on Dec 26, 2017.
2. Every one can enter 5 times at most.
3. Number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And we currently are having the Christmas & New Year Sale, you could use our latest sale code to enjoy a bigger discount. See details below:

2iteljr.jpg

For Retail Customers:

Part 1:
Time: 4pm Dec. 13, 2017 - 4pm Jan. 3, 2018 (GMT+8)
Get 30% off for all items except clearance items/So Good e-Juice
Code: XMAS30

Part 2:
Goods cost of a single order over US$120 (after 30% discount) will enjoy FREE SHIPPING.

Notice: Our free shipping includes DHL shipping method. From China to any other place in the world only takes 1 week.
Ho ho ho! You vape enthusiasm, time to see the new advanced kit from Wismec! Differing from the conventional e-cigs, SINUOUS RAVAGE230 impresses us with its 1.45inch large color display and updated centered 510. Powered by dual replaceable 18650 cells, SINUOUS RAVAGE230 is able to output 200 watts and has 2A quick charge capability. Featuring the convenient top filling solution with childproof lock system and refined airflow control, the GNOME Evo that packs improved WM01 coil for optimal flavor provides you with 2ml/4ml options. Exquisite, stylish yet powerful, the SINUOUS RAVAGE230 can offer you more than you can imagine. Now at Heavengifts.com, you could win it for free! Come and join!

Jt7mzCa.jpg

To enter:

1. Just share your Christmas Joy (meme,gifts,stories between friends/faminly members, just anything related to Christmas) here with us

2. Let us know how many days you are off for Christmas holiday

Note:
1. We use random.org to select 1 winner on Dec 26, 2017.
2. Every one can enter 5 times at most.
3. Number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And we currently are having the Christmas & New Year Sale, you could use our latest sale code to enjoy a bigger discount. See details below:

2iteljr.jpg

For Retail Customers:

Part 1:
Get 30% off for all items except clearance items/So Good e-Juice
Code: XMAS30

Part 2:
Goods cost of a single order over US$120 (after 30% discount) will enjoy FREE SHIPPING.

Notice: Our free shipping includes DHL shipping method. From China to any other place in the world only takes 1 week.
20171224_162043.jpg
1 entry dec 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors