ENDED - Win Wotofo Profile RDA, Ends on 5th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

HealthCabin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are running more giveaways here every week, bookmark it: https://www.healthcabin.net/giveaway/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner announcement:

Congratulation to @Natawa77 #461, please PM me u shipping address.
upload_2018-11-5_14-39-28.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Vapefam,

We are teaming with Wotofo to give away 1 set of Profile RDA to celebrate the upcoming Halloween, yeah, there is only treat for you!

To truly taste your juice, now presenting the 24mm mesh style rebuildable platform, the Wotofo Profile RDA! Get it for free, let's get started.

How to Join?
1. Visit our Halloween Sale page here, choose coupon code you want to get.
2. Visit Profile RDA here, and leave your comment in the reply box
3. Compare to Recurve RDA, which one do you like?
4. Share this on social media and paste the screenshot

Rules:
1. one winner will be chosen on 5th Nov by random.org, forum time based.
2. max 20 replies for each member

Good Luck to You All!

Last edited:

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I love the flavor on the Profile RDA so, so much. In my opinion, it's the best flavor I've ever had in an atomizer to date!

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
As far as looks only, I do like the Recurve RDA better because it has such an interesting & cool looking outside chimney design. Very nice.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I have the gold Profile RDA & I absolutely love the color. I'd recommend gold to anyone!

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
My favorite color of both the Profile RDA & the Recurve RDA right now is the rainbow. I'm a sucker for rainbow because I love how the colors all beautifully shimmer together.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
So far on the Profile RDA I've been using the same mesh coil I started with about a month ago. I've had to rewick with Wotofo cotton only once! It's so, so efficient, & I love it!

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I can't believe I've had to burn off residue on the Profile RDA's mesh coil only once since I put the coil in. And it's the same one I started with in early September! I've used it nearly every day, too! Always in a squonker, though!

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
The main difference in the decks of the Profile & the Recurve RDAs seems to be that the Recurve is more geared toward even airflow, where the Profile is made for pushing cotton against the coil to prevent dry hits.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Another big difference between the two RDAs is the Recurve has a smaller sort of channel for the coil to sit inside, where in the Profile the coil arches over the top of the build deck.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Looking at both RDAs, I have to give the better-looking drip tip to the Recurve because it's a bit longer & more interesting than the Profile drip tip.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
As far as color, from just the pictures I think the blue looks better on the Profile than on the Recurve.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Interesting that the gold color looks the same on both RDAs, including the flaked drip tips. Not surprising though, as they're both made by Wotofo.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I just created my HealthCabin account, so I can't wait to get the 300 New Customer Gift bonus points for signing up during the Halloween sale!

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Review Products to Earn 500 Reward Points is great for someone like me, who likes to write product reviews! Awesome! :)

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
20% Off all DIY eJuice components is also very helpful to save even more money making your own eliquid!

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
The Profile RDA is awesome, & in sure the Recurve RDA is also awesome. I'm glad I live in a world where they both exist. :)

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Finally, good luck to everyone who abetted this giveaway.
And thank you, Health Cabin, for the chance to win as well as all the great deals you're offering this Halloween season!

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. Compared to the ReCurve, I’d take the profile.. ReCurve sucked for me..and it leaked..BUST for me.. so Profile!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. The spring loaded ceramic sounds phenomenal relieving the problem of dry hits ensuring your wick is in constant contact with the mesh.

Also love you can use single coils in it as well as the mesh.

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1)
1. Up to $50 OFF for your whole order

$10 OFF for orders over $60, coupon code: HW10
$20 OFF for orders over $100, coupon code: HW20
$50 OFF for orders over $200, coupon code: HW50

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4)
2. $30 OFF Coupon for Your Next Order

During our Halloween Sale, for customers who paid over $100 (including shipping fee), we will offer a $30 OFF coupon code for your next $100 order, it can be used during our 11th Nov promotion (Single’s Day in China).

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7)
3. 30% OFF for Selected eJuice Brands

Good chance to try new vaping juice – you can get 30% OFF for all vaping eJuice for below brands by using coupon code: HWJUICE30

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9) Break-through mesh style heating element
I wouldn't use this feature

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
10) Easy to switch between mesh and wire coils
Wire Coils, That's what I am talking about Willis

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
11) Spring-loaded ceramic support ensuring contact between mesh and cotton
Got to see this

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
12) 24mm sleeve with accurate air inflow
Thank God for "Accurate Air Inflow"
I had a Clone RDA that wasn't very accurate with the Air In Flow......

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
13) Experience from cool vape to warm vape
Slightly concerned about that ^^^^ Some like it Hot !

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
14) Up to 30 puffs at 75W before needing to resaturate the wick when using pancake wicking method
I actually prefer a Waffle wick or a Sushi Roll for lasting flavor and saturation

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
15) Mesh heating element has been said to be the unshaken trend in vaping
This is partially true, Although we used Mesh and Genesis Style Tanks years ago.
Hipsters are just now reinventing what was Old is New again

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors