ENDED - [Winner announced] XTAR THANKSGIVING ACTIVITY !! - 1/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

9LhuJVx.jpg

Thank you so much for being support XTAR all alone way in 2018, we been through a lot and we also gained a lot. Much appreciated.

For 2019, we want to hear from you, your sincerely suggestion would be greatly helpful. In reward, we will randomly pick up 1 winner to get the 3A fast charging charger for FREE

How to entry?

Leave your comment of “What's the most expected function on XTAR charger/flashlight in the future?” or “What’s your suggestion on new product? The appearance or function.”

For all the participants, we also offer 10 pcs for 50% off ($9.99) and 50 pcs for 30% off coupon code on Amazon!!! First come first served. Coupon code validity to 31st Jan 2019.

Shop link: https://www.amazon.com/Speedy-Charger-XTAR-Battery-Protocol/dp/B07L8BJ51X

1 winner will be randomly chosen on 17th, Jan 2019.

Good luck my friend;)

=========================================================================
Winner announced !!

SEYReMI.png

Congrats @Ed Taiga you won the prize. Please PM us your shipping detail ASAP.

PS: ONLY $9.99 AND FREE SHIPPING in the U.S area by using 50% OFF code on Amazon US. Place the order now:)

Last edited:

Just Lil Clouds

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
What's the most expected function on XTAR charger
My opinion is to just keep making GOOD QUALITY PRODUCTS. It's really that simple, people don't like buying something and in 2-3 months it breaks. I have 2 of your chargers and I am pleased with them, I've had them between 4-6 months and they do what they are supposed to, with no signs of breaking yet.

Uranus On Fire

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
“What's the most expected function on XTAR charger/flashlight in the future?
I want XTAR to make flashlight with lithium-ion polymer battery it would be really awesome

Alatide

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
What’s your suggestion on new product?

Flashlights. Everyone likes flashlights.

LucidOne

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
“What’s your suggestion on new product? The appearance or function.”

Charger with 2 Good - 21700 Batts (Other versions also 18650 but 4 Batts) included - packages ideal for Vape Mods, so you don't have to order seperately

dunskoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Leave your comment of “What's the most expected function on XTAR charger/flashlight in the future?” or “What’s your suggestion on new product? The appearance or function.”
It's hard for me to make any suggestion, I haven't tried your products yet. But you have a lot of it, I like it. I like your diving flashlights. Maybe luck will smile on me and I will win and then I will be able to evaluate the quality and performance of the product in reality.

AlSok

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
What’s your suggestion on new product?
I want to charge more quickly :giggle:

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We need Xtar to bring to market a Quality battery charger that has digital readout and can Recondition batteries as well as Rejuvenate & Restore Lithium Ion batteries to like new condition. .

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
My product suggestion, if it doesn't already exist, is a flashlight that runs on multiple 21700 batteries. :)

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Maybe it can text you when your battery is done....just kidding, really like that 4 bay. Wish I would have bought that instead of what I have.

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd like, very much, to see an 8 or 10 bay charger capable of charging multiple different types/sizes of batteries at the same time. variable, adjustable voltage, changeable charge rate & with each bay capable of up to 2.0 amps charging voltage. and lets forego the usb cords in lieu of an actual 110 (or country specific) cord

LucidOne

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I'd want it to also charge 9V AA and AAA batteries. With a free flash light included. (I keep losing them so can never have enough of those ) :popcorn:

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
What's the most expected function on XTAR charger/flashlight in the future?”
Quick charging and be able to charge multiple sizes at one time. The flashlight should take multiple size batteries, have an adjustable beam and function one handed.
“What’s your suggestion on new product? The appearance or function.” Function is always most important. The flashlight charge from wall plug or car. Adapter for charger to also charge from a car.

La_Navidad

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More information on the screen and, maybe, some sort of notification (as mentioned before) when charging is done, maybe some sound or something like that.

Bo8ka

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Use other batteries. Which are more efficient and promising than lithium

Tenbaks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to see chargers with colored screen and whireless battery charging.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What's the most expected function on XTAR charger/flashlight in the future?
Continued quality products and improving customer service

anatolgromov

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Charger with 2 - 21700 Batts (Other versions also 18650 but 4 Batts) included - packages ideal for Vape Mods, so you don't have to order seperately.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would like to see a charger that can work with all standard batteries one the vaping market but also handle 2s 3s and 4s Lipo batteries as well. I love my dragon v4 but I wish it could handle the other Lipo batteries that I want to use. Then I would not need any other brand of charger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I would like to see a charger that can work with all standard batteries one the vaping market but also handle 2s 3s and 4s Lipo batteries as well. I love my dragon v4 but I wish it could handle the other Lipo batteries that I want to use. Then I would not need any other brand of charger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thank you for your feedback:) I will gather all your precious suggestion and forward to our engineering team and will keep making the creative and multi-function products to the market to meet customers' need.
Congrats, you won the 50% off discount code. Code number has been sent you by PM.

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Charger with 2 - 21700 Batts (Other versions also 18650 but 4 Batts) included - packages ideal for Vape Mods, so you don't have to order seperately.

The upcoming charger VC4S is a 4 slot charger that could charger 21700 and 18650 batts. Stay tuned.
Thank you for your feedback:) I will gather all your precious suggestion and forward to our engineering team. XTAR will keep making the creative and multi-function products to the market to meet customers' need.
Congrats, you won the 50% off discount code. Code number has been sent you by PM

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I want XTAR to make flashlight with lithium-ion polymer battery.

Thank you for your feedback:) I will gather all your precious suggestion and forward to our engineering team. XTAR will keep making the creative and multi-function products to the market to meet customers' need.
Congrats, you won the 50% off discount code. Code number has been sent you by PM

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What's the most expected function on XTAR charger/flashlight in the future?
Continued quality products and improving customer service

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
AA AND AAA charging would be great.

Most of the TAR chargers are able to charge AA/AAA batts.

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I want to see chargers with colored screen and whireless battery charging.

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Use other batteries. Which are more efficient and promising than lithium

Actually, lithium batteries are the most widely used in the market due to its low cost and outstanding performance.

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
batteries with big capacity

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
More information on the screen and, maybe, some sort of notification (as mentioned before) when charging is done, maybe some sound or something like that.

For the VC series, the screen shows like charging current, capacity(how much power has been charged), battery resistance etc. Every charger has a power indicator, when the batteries are fully charged it will turn green from red. Sound notification maybe is a good idea to remind users:)

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What's the most expected function on XTAR charger/flashlight in the future?”
Quick charging and be able to charge multiple sizes at one time. The flashlight should take multiple size batteries, have an adjustable beam and function one handed.
“What’s your suggestion on new product? The appearance or function.” Function is always most important. The flashlight charge from wall plug or car. Adapter for charger to also charge from a car.

Yes, we know all in one function products are welcomed now but we also need to survey different demands on a different area.
Congrats, you won the 30% off discount code. Code number has been sent you by PM

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Whireless battery charging)))))

Congrats, you won the 30% off discount code. Code number has been sent you by PM

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Whireless battery charging)))))

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The screen needs more information.

Would you mind to be more detailed? Like what information do you need?

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I want XTAR to make flashlight with lithium-ion polymer battery it would be really awesome.

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'd want it to also charge 9V AA and AAA batteries. With a free flash light included. (I keep losing them so can never have enough of those ) :popcorn:

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Diversify colors. I'm sick of only black.

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'd like, very much, to see an 8 or 10 bay charger capable of charging multiple different types/sizes of batteries at the same time. variable, adjustable voltage, changeable charge rate & with each bay capable of up to 2.0 amps charging voltage. and lets forego the usb cords in lieu of an actual 110 (or country specific) cord

In 2019, we will release an 8 bay charger that max 3A in the single slot and 1A in each slot.

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Maybe it can text you when your battery is done....just kidding, really like that 4 bay. Wish I would have bought that instead of what I have.

Sure, we have many 4 bay chargers like, VP4 Plus, VC4, MC4, X4, D4,VC4S(upcoming)

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I want to see chargers with colored screen. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors