Become a Patron!

ENDED - XTAR 11th Anniversary Celebration Giveaway, let’s go celebrate! (ends August 31st)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dang, I forgot the sharing part. I'm on it -- sharing on twitter now!

Andria

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't do FB or twitter or any of that. Only place I could share it is a particular forum, and I noticed that was left out of the various forums it was already put on by xtar, so didn't feel like it was my place to put it there.

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I don't do FB or twitter or any of that. Only place I could share it is a particular forum, and I noticed that was left out of the various forums it was already put on by xtar, so didn't feel like it was my place to put it there.
It's okay you'll get the chance to win the prize by doing either of those: )

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Congrats to XTAR on your 11th Anniversary- and much success to your company in the future!
:stars2:

I am submitting a picture of my Buddy who is almost 11 years old! He was given to me to help ease my pain when I was losing my sister(my only sibling) to terminal Lung Cancer. She was a non smoker and it was such a shock to lose her from that type of cancer, I miss her so much!
I actually had 2 chihuahuas- Buddy and Ivan and lost Ivan to cancer almost 2 years ago.
Buddy is such a wonderful dog and I am truly grateful that he has entered my life and hope for many more years together in the future!

18740357_10208476809547218_8892579004769663295_n.jpg

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's okay you'll get the chance to win the prize by doing either of those: )
Actually all I could think of is putting it on ECF, but come to think of it, I'm pretty sure it's against their rules to post a link to here. (or other vaping forums) there is a thread I go to there that has several folks that also come here. I could mention the contest is on "the other place we go" would that work? I just don't do other social media.

or maybe I could post a link in another thread here on this forum

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Actually all I could think of is putting it on ECF, but come to think of it, I'm pretty sure it's against their rules to post a link to here. (or other vaping forums) there is a thread I go to there that has several folks that also come here. I could mention the contest is on "the other place we go" would that work? I just don't do other social media.

or maybe I could post a link in another thread here on this forum
Yeah that's definitely OK :D

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Congrats to XTAR on your 11th Anniversary- and much success to your company in the future!

I am submitting a picture of my Buddy who is almost 11 years old! He was given to me to help ease my pain when I was losing my sister(my only sibling) to terminal Lung Cancer. She was a non smoker and it was such a shock to lose her from that type of cancer, I miss her so much!
I actually had 2 chihuahuas- Buddy and Ivan and lost Ivan to cancer almost 2 years ago.
Buddy is such a wonderful dog and I am truly grateful that he has entered my life and hope for many more years together in the future!

View attachment 90194
Buddy is adorabole!! Sure he's gonna be with you for many more years and bring you happiness:hug:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 90194
So sorry @SnapDragon NY :hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
2.- I liked and shared XTAR on my FaceBook ! I will PM the link to you, as I'd like to keep my identity private here on the forums.

VapeNation

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats on the anniversary!
Aside from some tattoos, this is the only thing I've had for longer than 11 years, one of my grandfather's Case tested xx knives. He got it when he was 7, then gave it to me when I was the same age.

Attachments

• 20170830_232938.jpg
    460.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 15041512508231303679035.jpg
    546 KB · Views: 11

Thylacine

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
#1: My First Edition of The Images and Oracles of Austin Osman Spare by Kenneth Grant, which I've had since it was first published in 2003.
I also have the deluxe edition signed by Kenneth Grant, though this under lock and key. Great artist and worth checking out if such interests you.
Best wishes from London.

IMG_6981.JPG

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Actually only 10 years old. Over 50,000 miles on it. I keep wanting a new one, but this bike fits like a glove. I'm never sore even when doing century rides.
0588d71d52d13af969a995dc2796ddd2.jpg

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The only thing that I have that had such with me that long is my High School Letterman jacket.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sept, 1st edit:
Congratulation to our prize winner! @iamTEZR (XTAR VP4+ DRAGON Charger) @UncleRJ (XTAR RC2 MOON Flashlight)

jlEu953.png

Please PM me your name, address, zipcode and phone number by the end of this month so that we can deliver the prizes into your hands.

We sincerely appreciate all of you for participating, it's really a fantastic thing to see you sharing your own stories, and I also hope that someday an XTAR charger can be an old partner of yours: )

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Wow and Thanks, Xtar!

With the crappy power company I have another alternative light source will be much appreiciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors