Become a Patron!

ENDED DIY Flavor Shack Alphabet What A Weekend Game . One $25.00 Winners Est End Date 3/31/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
DIY Flavor Shack's Giveaway $25.00

Wow what a weekend we all have had, or at least a lot of you---I did not go out there! I've seen and heard a lot of stories which are crazy so lets find a silver lining in it all and have some fun. Game is simply follow the alphabet with a twist. The twist is what you went shopping for this weekend even if you didn't find it. Or just something you wouldn't brave going out to panic shop for.
If nothing comes to mind then make up some ridiculous thing. Or a description of what you thought of this whole thing (be nice--or half way nice).
Keep each post to six words or less but the first word used must follow the alphabet.

Example
Ate up by mass hysteria
Beer chugging time

Crazy cat lady
Next post would start with a D.

Have fun :)
Most of stay safe.

On, or around, 3/31/2020 one lucky person will get a $25.00 credit to use at DIY Flavor Shack.
Sometimes I'm not right on time which is why I used Estimated End Date.
Be assured that I will get around to it. :)

Have fun!!! :)

No back to back post.
Est End Date 3/31/2020

Est End Date for the winning picks because sometimes I'm not all that timely. :)
DIY Flavor Shack does send to other countries besides USA but there is no guarantee they will send to yours. It's up to you to check before assuming they do.

Sadly the vaping industry is loosing vendors. As I imagine you all know this is from black market products, government, and the antis using the illegal products to strike out at Vaping.
Again this is not the fault of reputable vendors. These vendors have no choice if restrictions happen or they have to close down if a ban happens.
If this happens then Vapers United can not guarantee any win so from this point on so just be advised you might be playing just for the fun of it.

111111bottom%20of%20vendor%20event%20picture.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
C'mon, it's insane out there!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Quarantined

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Social distancing or self isolation?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Alphabetical Order

(Agreed. We got way off track.)

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
(looks like it went haywire after Q so picking up at R)

Rationing TP, 1 roll per family

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Very worried parents

:tldr: Thanks, Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.