Become a Patron!

energy booster e liquid

jsr27

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Does anyone know if there is a cheaper energy booster e liquid with the extra ingredients not just caffeine. Stamina is to expencive.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone know if there is a cheaper energy booster e liquid with the extra ingredients not just caffeine. Stamina is to expencive.
Vape what you normally vape and buy a 12 pack of Red Bull. I ain't too keen on adding caffeine and other energy stuff to ejuice, just handing vaping regulation over to the FDA....

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
IME, it's placebo anyways, I've tried every form of energy boosting juice I've been able to find. Pretty sure they do jack shit besides gunking up your coils. I second Zamazam

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vaping caffeine doesn't do anything anyways. The human body needs ~30mg of caffeine to begin feelings the effects. I heard that B12 can be vaped, though. Not sure why I'd want to, but yeah.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vaping caffeine in IMHO is about as fucking stupid as one can get. Ranks right up there with vaping honey, and b12 vaping is the other ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!?

B12 comes from dirt.. b12 is not processed by the body via the lungs... if you get to much in your system bad things happen and you pass it via urine.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vaping caffeine in IMHO is about as fucking stupid as one can get. Ranks right up there with vaping honey, and b12 vaping is the other ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!?

B12 comes from dirt.. b12 is not processed by the body via the lungs... if you get to much in your system bad things happen and you pass it via urine.
Actually, yes. Thanks for asking. Maybe you could dial back your attitude some? I don't recall jumping all over your case for spouting idiocy. ;)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Actually, yes. Thanks for asking. Maybe you could dial back your attitude some? I don't recall jumping all over your case for spouting idiocy. ;)
If the antz and the fda are eyeballing vaping as hard as they are by adding in unknowns with potential damaging effects short and long term is not something you honestly should be striving for. IE. the cloud 9 media story and relating it with bath salts.

B12 is derived from soil in vegetable matter, The way the body processes it is via digestion and not even that easily (most is filtered and passed via kidneys for excess those with a deficiency who are slammed with a medical inhaler for rapid diffusion need the one treatment for over a years worth b12).

Here is the thing with b12 it is helpful for red blood cells and is recommended for ingestion not inhalation unless a rapid diffusion in the blood is needed in a b12 deficiency..
With cig style vaporizers there is no way to regulated how many mcg you are getting with it added into your juice since it max recommended at 7mcg a day orally.
What is the supplier and supply line and processing plant like.
99% of the b12 in vitamin form is harvested from bacteria from cows stomach and soil. Let there be a break down in part of the supply chain and that b12 can be tainted royally.
I would err on the side of caution, derived from an unknown source like a yeast you are setting yourself up for a fatal vape...

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm setting myself up for a lethal vape? Seriously? Just go troll someone else. I never said I was vaping caffeine or B12, you're the one who decided to start spouting feces of the mouth.
Why are you so upset all the time? Maybe you just have a stick in your butt. LoL

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd love it if it were possible to get true energy from vaping but unfortunately caffeine is a false energy and in short the only real way to get energy is to eat and drink the correct nutrition to allow the body's digestive system to make glucose.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm setting myself up for a lethal vape? Seriously? Just go troll someone else. I never said I was vaping caffeine or B12, you're the one who decided to start spouting feces of the mouth.
Why are you so upset all the time? Maybe you just have a stick in your butt. LoL

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.
Dude pointing out the additives are not a wise nor long term thought out idea, in light of the FDA and the recent panic stories out of MI. linking ecigs to bath salts and other designer drugs.
So in that vein are you crazy to want to add in an unregulated dosage of a quite possibly damaging additive.?

And pointing out extra additives other than the flavoring and base with or without nic you run some absolutely possible risk of severe and possibly fatal results.
With how fast lung some chemicals absorb via the mucosa membranes is it not better to err on the side of safety because those unknowns in unknown dosage is not something I would fool around with...

So if that means I have a stick in my ass go insult elsewhere and sulk with your fago.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dude pointing out the additives are not a wise nor long term thought out idea, in light of the FDA and the recent panic stories out of MI. linking ecigs to bath salts and other designer drugs.
So in that vein are you crazy to want to add in an unregulated dosage of a quite possibly damaging additive.?

And pointing out extra additives other than the flavoring and base with or without nic you run some absolutely possible risk of severe and possibly fatal results.
With how fast lung some chemicals absorb via the mucosa membranes is it not better to err on the side of safety because those unknowns in unknown dosage is not something I would fool around with...
Apparently Nasy didn't want to read through my post. Much easier to just be an asshole. I don't vape B12, I don't vape caffeine, and I don't recommend anyone does.

Now, watch him still come up with some retarded response. LoL

I sure am glad I am able to see how much of a douchenozzle @BigNasy is.
"Go sulk in your fago"
Great job there buddy, you had an amazingly simple opportunity to be a decent human being, and you *had* to go fuck it up.
I'm done conversing with this asshat.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Apparently Nasy didn't want to read through my post. Much easier to just be an asshole. I don't vape B12, I don't vape caffeine, and I don't recommend anyone does.

Now, watch him still come up with some retarded response. LoL
OK dick..I read your post and gave you legit information if you had a clue, pointed out the risk of unregulated dosages.
You don't but that is ok you can go vape whatever the hell you want saying it is safe, but just saying it does not make it so. There is a giant ass difference between what is safe and what is considered safe.

So yes if you are vaping you are doing something that can be damaging and potentially fatal (but then again walking outside is risky) .. albeit at a lower risk factor than burning tobacco but lets say you develop an allergy to one of the four base ingridants or flavors, that reaction is doing to be on you faster than you can get help. If bad enough you have taken a massive intake of an allergen and it is absorbed PDQ into you blood stream thanks to your lungs..

Your idea that 30mg of caffeine before it felt is dead wrong that is your perception of when it starts to have a noticed effect on the average adult, who is used to caffeine intake in some fashion. 30 mg of caffeine is a TINY amount with ingestion, but who knows how much absorbing if any in a vape.
But then again vape what you want saying it is safe it is your lungs.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK dick..I read your post and gave you legit information if you had a clue, pointed out the risk of unregulated dosages.
You don't but that is ok you can go vape whatever the hell you want saying it is safe, but just saying it does not make it so. There is a giant ass difference between what is safe and what is considered safe.

So yes if you are vaping you are doing something that can be damaging and potentially fatal (but then again walking outside is risky) .. albeit at a lower risk factor than burning tobacco but lets say you develop an allergy to one of the four base ingridants or flavors, that reaction is doing to be on you faster than you can get help. If bad enough you have taken a massive intake of an allergen and it is absorbed PDQ into you blood stream thanks to your lungs..

Your idea that 30mg of caffeine before it felt is dead wrong that is your perception of when it starts to have a noticed effect on the average adult, who is used to caffeine intake in some fashion. 30 mg of caffeine is a TINY amount with ingestion, but who knows how much absorbing if any in a vape.
But then again vape what you want saying it is safe it is your lungs.

You seem to have trouble treating people like people. Rather than try to help you with this, I'm just going to leave well enough alone. I apologize if I have offended you, as you have offended me.
/end

VU Sponsors