Become a Patron!

English football or as you say soccer

Hi There my name is Ben,i am a new member of the forum,is there any football fans out there.
I live in the West Midlands and I am a Big Aston Villa Fan,It would be nice to to hear from any
football fans out there apart from Birmingham City Fans. :eek:
Have a great day Ben:)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hi There my name is Ben,i am a new member of the forum,is there any football fans out there.
I live in the West Midlands and I am a Big Aston Villa Fan,It would be nice to to hear from any
football fans out there apart from Birmingham City Fans. :eek:
Have a great day Ben:)

Seagulls fan here :)

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know, it used to be called soccer in the UK. I think you changed the name after we left the commonwealth, just out of spite. ;)

Beaucoup

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've never cared for team sports. I did little league and high school one year each, to prove that I could, then walked away laughing. :crazy:

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
You know, it used to be called soccer in the UK. I think you changed the name after we left the commonwealth, just out of spite. ;)

I did not know that Bob thought it was just the Americans who called it that

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Dead boring sport to watch...but the fans provide great entertainment......

Yeah unfortunately some dickheads love a good scrap even now

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did not know that Bob thought it was just the Americans who called it that

I actually enjoy watching it at times. I've seen every World Cup since 1990. My favorite was Spain in 2010.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I actually enjoy watching it at times. I've seen every World Cup since 1990. My favorite was Spain in 2010.

Watching the World Cup is a miserable occasion for the English lol especially if it ever goes to penalties

still best comp out there even more so than the rugby World Cup

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Watching the World Cup is a miserable occasion for the English lol especially if it ever goes to penalties

still best comp out there even more so than the rugby World Cup

I love the Rugby World Cup. Remember this guy? I got a kick out of watching him. I loved his pre-kick routine, it's great.

jonny-wilkinson_pa_2083491b.jpg

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I love the Rugby World Cup. Remember this guy? I got a kick out of watching him. I loved his pre-kick routine, it's great.

View attachment 93580

Cracking player

I remember watching Jonah Lomu at Twickenham, in his hay day the guy was an absolute monster, took 3 guys to take him down so sad he died

Although obviously I root for England especially against the Aussies do like seeing the Irish do well also....

like watching Somoa and Canada they love a full on match even if they are still up and coming always a dirty game.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speaking of dirty play, who was the English player who kept sticking his thumb up player's butt? You gotta know who it is, it's gross but damn funny.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
It is funny in a stupid sort of way. Just imagine what he would have been up to if he didn't have rugby to keep him off the streets.

The kid probably just being cocky in front of his mates that's the bit I was on about....lots of it about over here

The other guy ended up boxing think he took a lot of grief for the incident looking at Wikipedia anyway dunno until you mentioned it I wasn't even aware had to look it up ;)

VU Sponsors