1. UP FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT

Enhanced Flavor and cloud with RBA over regular coils?

Discussion in 'Pre Made Coils You Buy' started by Detroit Primetime, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Detroit Primetime

Detroit Primetime Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Hola :p
    Is there a significant difference in flavor and cloud performance with Clapton or regular pre-built RBA coils than for example than a Smok Prince T10 coil? Or is it just because going RBA is a cheaper alternative?

Thank you,
    Prime

2. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    In my humble opinion NO because I can reproduce flavor and cloud production with whatever I have screwed into any of my MOD's. You would not believe the flavor and clouds I get out of a Nautilus Mini with the 1.6Ω BVC coils. Sure with an SMOK BB X4 I get a bigger cloud but metal mass.

3. Kranky Kanger

Kranky Kanger Bronze Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    There are to many variables to give you a flat yes or no. It depends on a lot of factors. Generally speaking I'm with Steve on this one, no. I can get good clouds and great flavor with my Cleito tank and stock .4 ohm coils. I've tried various other tanks, RBAs, RDTAs, etc., and some get close, but nothing really "better".

SteveS45 likes this.
  4. Capton

Capton New Member

Blog Posts:
    My experience with the multi-coils (10 or 5) was always not as good as the single, dual wire or mesh coils.
    With the 10-wire coils i got a lot of vapor because of the needed wattage but the flavor never came close to the more simple coils.