Become a Patron!

Enhancing flavor

I've read that lemon juice can really improve the flavor of fruity flavored ejuices, my question, is this true and what brand or type of lemon juice?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I haven't seen that talked about in a while, totally forgot about that.

Some say yes, some no. Some warn about oils in lemon juice, others pay that no mind. Basically, just any ordinary lemon juice that you find at the grocery, is what people have used. I really found no benefit from it, but only tried it once.

Hopefully, you'll get better responses than mine, lol.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hopefully, you'll get better responses than mine, lol.

Impossible!

I haven't seen that talked about in a while, totally forgot about that.

I believe adding lemon never really caught on because the general consensus was that while it initially added a "pop" to many fruit mixes, it soon muted the mix.

Ron
---
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."- Albert Einstein

I would definitely avoid lemon juice, there could possibly be oils or contaminants in it. If you want to add some citrusy flavor just get yourself a good lemon flavor, I would recommend CAP's Lemon Sicily

VapeSupplyCo

Unlisted Vendor
I would recommend adding triacetin to your flavor. It gives a really good mouth coat, and makes flavor pop. TFA has Smooth flavoring which is triacetin, also a Blueberry flavoring that has high amounts of triacetin.

VU Sponsors