Become a Patron!

Enough Watts for my build?

Is 40w enough? (read post first)

• Enough, 40w is good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not enough, 40w+ is best

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was going to get into rebuilding soon. I'm about to order a Sapor by Wotofo and planning to build dual twisted 26gauge micro coils at about .25ohms. The mod i'm planning on getting is the Wismec Presa 40w (Note: I'm on a tight budget of $100 including wick, wire, mod and rda.) Is 40w enough to push out enough vapor to do tricks? Thoughts and advice below thanks.

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you want to do duals and only have 40w I'd opt for some 28 gauge instead of the 26, twisted 26 won't vape too well at 40 imo

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i use 26ga nichrome built to around .6 25watts ,its all about personal preference

what kind of tricks you wanting to do ???

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So would something like a 60w like the evic VT or mvp 3 pro work better?
Well to be honest I still use a MVP 3 pro and you can definitely chuck with a decent dual build, even with simple 26 gauge macro coils. theres room to grow, never tried the evic vt though, but power wise it'll be similar. Either can be had for 45 ish dollars so you'll have plenty for an rda and building supplies

Well to be honest I still use a MVP 3 pro and you can definitely chuck with a decent dual build, even with simple 26 gauge macro coils. theres room to grow, never tried the evic vt though, but power wise it'll be similar. Either can be had for 45 ish dollars so you'll have plenty for an rda and building supplies

currently on VaporDNA the build is under 100. (I switched RDA's to the Mutation x v4 and what about an istick 50w? Is 50w enough?

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well the istick 50 is known to have serious problems, I couldnt recommend one. I personally don't trust it, I do have a 10 dollar off referral code if thatll help. The mutation should suit your needs rather well too

Edit: the code is VTRz7Zws5k

Well the istick 50 is known to have serious problems, I couldnt recommend one. I personally don't trust it, I do have a 10 dollar off referral code if thatll help. The mutation should suit your needs rather well too

Edit: the code is VTRz7Zws5k
alright i'll stick with the mutation x v4 and the mvp 3 pro going to order when my next paycheck comes in!

VU Sponsors