VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
ENTER THE BEAST! – Beast Box Style 2×18650 w/ LED Light – $28.77

UPDATE: BREAKING NEWS – SAVE 5% on ALL PURCHASES until year end with code XMAS14.
Drop this price from $30.28 to just $28.77!

Beast Box Style Mechanical Mod with LED Light

THE HARD COPY:

Beastly is an understatement. With a potential of 350W output, this one isn’t for the faint of heart. Housed in a clear case made from heat-resistant sturdy acrylic, the Beast Box styled mod houses two 18650 batteries with a side firing button and a MOSFET (metal–oxide–semiconductor field-effect transistor) for safety. An LED in the case capable of producing four different colors inside the case is visible through the case when the mod is fired. (Discussions indicate that it’s likely a color-changing LED that dynamically changes while powered.)

This replica does NOT feature a logo!

>> GIMME THE DEAL! << — or — >> MOBILE USERS CLICK HERE! <<

WHO FOR/SHIPS TO:
Everyone/Worldwide – Tracked shipping available at a nominal fee.

$28.77 – ships free
Not interested in this deal? Check out the rest of their vape goodies HERE

LimeB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The reviews on the linked page state the mod is wired incorrectly, is this true?

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well the mosfet is certainly wired wrong, add to that there is no resistor on the mosfet, which in the big picture i guess doesnt matter because it's wrong too LOL

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hmm since it is wired like a hooptie.. anyone rip the shit out and rewire it?

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could throw in the right mosfet and resistor for around $5-$6 and have a cool box.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I wonder if there is enough room for a volt checker. And a complete rewire.. I don;t trust it otherwise.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Potential of 350W" eh?

More like potential for bullshit: 350W would draw 47A per 18650 battery. I don't think so...

EDIT: ah yes it's a box mod. Didn't see that. So, like, yeah, it'll let you draw stupid amps out of the batteries.

Last edited:

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think a .28 volt meter would fit. I would move the mosfet to the switch side, make the drain using the mosfet tab, and stuff the .28 vm on right side :)

Thebrain

Member For 4 Years
Does anyone know where I can get the Evolve DNA 40 chip at a reasonable price ? I know I have seen a few for $60 but I remember 3-4 weeks ago they were $42... So is $60 what they go for now?

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone know where I can get the Evolve DNA 40 chip at a reasonable price ? I know I have seen a few for $60 but I remember 3-4 weeks ago they were $42... So is $60 what they go for now?
30 for the new dna40 clone at cigabuy.com....

VU Sponsors