Become a Patron!

ePIFany Box

Marine3313

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vapingbeauty Please shoot me a PM when you receive the donation box from me, Thanks

thumbnail_IMG_20160526_0813240341_zpsr2409eo7.jpg
Where did you get that black hard case at?

Marine3313

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When is this starting to ship out? Your donations are awesome. You all should be proud of yourself and I just wanted to let you know I think your all awesome!!

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was showing my wife the list of initial donations and she is happy with her kbox mini and for the time being my iSub V I still haven't been able to pry out of her hands to try out. She knows i have "stuff" but beyond that couldn't care less, even she said "holy shit how are you going to decide????". I'd say thats a good sign for the direction this box has taken.

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like that Wismec RX200. If it's there when the box gets to me, it's mine!

I love my RX200, i have pretty big hands and it fits perfectly, i just wish it was a bit more pocketable. I've tried carrying it at work but it just doesn't ride in my pocket all day as well as my Cuboid does.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Morning

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I decided I'll be adding a brand new Sigelei 100 Plus in gold to the box when it gets to me. Along with an A-Mods mech, a HV Matrix tank and a blue set of covers (battery and faceplate) for an RX200. That should make someone after me happy! Lol

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Why? You know 2 of us personally and I would like to think we are you the only people who vape in MA. Lol!?!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk
I know All of them well not Chef personally but I've dealt with him so maybe I shouldn have said that

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok tapatalk wouldn't let me post for a few but good afternoon. For all the DIY'ers cake (yellow) by FW is absolutely amazing I've mixed in about 10 mixes and used it alone and they're all so good. I only got 30mls the first time because I don't like to eat yellow cake but now I have 16oz. I just love it and I used to avoid FW and went for the more expensive companies but my top 3 favs are FW

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok tapatalk wouldn't let me post for a few but good afternoon. For all the DIY'ers cake (yellow) by FW is absolutely amazing I've mixed in about 10 mixes and used it alone and they're all so good. I only got 30mls the first time because I don't like to eat yellow cake but now I have 16oz. I just love it and I used to avoid FW and went for the more expensive companies but my top 3 favs are FW

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement
I see it's working now

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I decided I'll be adding a brand new Sigelei 100 Plus in gold to the box when it gets to me. Along with an A-Mods mech, a HV Matrix tank and a blue set of covers (battery and faceplate) for an RX200. That should make someone after me happy! Lol
Is that mech a tube or box mod? Just curious. So much amazing stuff in this box. Will be hard to decide

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon guys how goes it

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cool. I was just curious. I'm thinking of getting into mech. Even though I said I never would LOL

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Alot of us have said those words lol

Last edited:

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Quit in here tonight

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going through a TON of juice I got at the shop tonight. Vape Bartender and Doomsday Gourmet stuff. All pretty good.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Getting ready to go to vegas and been busy doing all that fun stuff of packing for tsa *ugh*. You know the routine- hunt down mini toothpaste from dentist, buy tiny deodorant, etc

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I spent half the day trimming 12ft out of control bushes then started filling the pool got a sunburn and tripped over a rock getting down from the ladder but it was actually one of the best days I've had in a while.

Sent from the iPad in the basement of vapement

VU Sponsors