Become a Patron!

ePIFany Box

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Do I get the COV trident with mini vengeance?? It's only 60w but I vape at that or lower and it's 53$ for the kit??? What do I do

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a few of their tanks and I love them so I think I'll go for it. I love the vengeance tank

I don't own any myself......yet, but have heard good things about them. Saw a coupple COV rda's at my B&M I wouldn't mind having though.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The vengeance and the defiant are used daily I'm liking the vengeance better right now but it might because I like the flavor better but they're both great

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone on this thread own the Merlin? Thinking about it and wanted to hear some thoughts
I watched a review on it and it looks good. I did hear that it is better with one 4mm coil instead of dual coils. Looks like a good tank though.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Anyone on this thread own the Merlin? Thinking about it and wanted to hear some thoughts

I got mine Tuesday afternoon. It's an excellent MTL. I have a regular single coil Kanthal build, 1 ohm and left the screw for the lesser air flow.

I tried all that day and part of yesterday to get it to dry hit or leak and couldn't do it. Frankly, with a similar build, it tastes and wicks better than my Gem, an authentic titanium that cost several hundred bucks.

Some folks are using it for DL with great success - but I don't have mine set up that way.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Has anyone ordered from focalecig.com before?
They have the pink IPv6 and the purple ipv400 for 105$. They accept PayPal but didn't know if anyone has used them

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone ordered from focalecig.com before?
They have the pink IPv6 and the purple ipv400 for 105$. They accept PayPal but didn't know if anyone has used them

suppose to be a cheaper fasttech. I've seen decent review, but long ship times.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got one on the way will let you know when I get it

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good morning why is it when I can sleep in I wake up at 4am????
To top it off my cable box died but atleast now I get one that I can talk into the remote scoreeeee

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I took a second look on the ipv's and both are preorders I thought they were in stock so I guess I'll hold off for a few and see who else carries them

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got a pre-order in for the SMOK TFV8 Cloud Beast. I can't wait to get my hands on that one!

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is my next purchase when it's available
094c30ab7a3e152268582052b4004b47.jpg

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning why is it when I can sleep in I wake up at 4am????
To top it off my cable box died but atleast now I get one that I can talk into the remote scoreeeee

I love it ...its pretty cool although you need to be real specific when searching

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good afternoon. Just woke up about 30 minutes ago

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love it ...its pretty cool although you need to be real specific when searching

Just like my phone I thought it was actually pretty easy and works pretty well but I've been dealing with Siri for years now

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just like my phone I thought it was actually pretty easy and works pretty well but I've been dealing with Siri for years now

Well preston was like WWE and it didn't search so I told him Thursday night SmackDown down and it found it...

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's actually a great price I just ordered a pink one for my black crown tank

Hey me to lol...to put on my DNA 200

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I finally was able to come up with the best method for building wire thus far
b1234f4b35c229dcd54e63cfe9d0705e.jpg

Very cool use of simple items. I love stuff like this and some of my most used tools are the ones i rigged up myself.
Shoot me a PM if you're interested in some ideas to help make it simpler and more efficient.;)

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I finally was able to come up with the best method for building wire thus far
b1234f4b35c229dcd54e63cfe9d0705e.jpg

If you search YouTube, there is a tutorial on how to add a wire spooler to that setup. Looked pretty cool. I, personally, just use a wire tool I use on motorcycles.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you search YouTube, there is a tutorial on how to add a wire spooler to that setup. Looked pretty cool. I, personally, just use a wire tool I use on motorcycles.

You mean the tried and true wire winder?
AK2092.V2.jpg

I'm about to rework my whole setup and i'm thinking of buying a few bobbin holders used for fly tying.
CI%20BH2.jpg

I don't get too involved with my wraps due to time limitations but the plan is to build a shallow,2 tier drawer to house 10-12 bobbin holders with the ability to leave them in for cutting lengths or remove them for clapton wrapping.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You mean the tried and true wire winder?
AK2092.V2.jpg

I'm about to rework my whole setup and i'm thinking of buying a few bobbin holders used for fly tying.
CI%20BH2.jpg

I don't get too involved with my wraps due to time limitations but the plan is to build a shallow,2 tier drawer to house 10-12 bobbin holders with the ability to leave them in for cutting lengths or remove them for clapton wrapping.
Exactly! Got to safety wire every nut and panel for track days!

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I usually will use the that's just a one pound roll of 316L SS so it doesn't work out so well or not at all lol

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyone have a aspire cleito and rba? If so what do you think of them? I personally love ePIFany!!!!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Updated post with pictures of more donations going in the box

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow. This box Will be heavy LOL

It looks like we are going to be using the large priority box, I think we need To Vote weather or not we want to put insurance on it @bondo your thoughts it's 25$to ship with 500 in insurance probably 20ish for 200 insurance

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It looks like we are going to be using the large priority box, I think we need To Vote weather or not we want to put insurance on it @bondo your thoughts it's 25$to ship with 500 in insurance probably 20ish for 200 insurance

I like Whiskey's idea of doing it in 2 boxes but if going to do the large priority box I vote for the $500 insurance since its only an extra $5.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like Whiskey's idea of doing it in 2 boxes but if going to do the large priority box I vote for the $500 insurance since its only an extra $5.

It's a possibility let's see what others think and @bondo

VU Sponsors