Become a Patron!

equipment for best clouds with current build

hello all,

I'm new to vaping and really like blowing clouds that also have decent flavor, but I don't know if I have the best setup to achieve this. I have a reuleaux 2/3 with a limitless plus rdta and i'm using the scottish roll method for wicking. I run it at 100w with .15 resistance. any recommendations?

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know anything about this Scottish roll method (simply due to lack of effort to look it up) but on one of my setups I'm running almost the same as you.
RX2/3 in 2 battery mode
Limitless RDTE Plus
Cotton Bacon 2.0
Clapton coil @ .16Ω
100W
Clouds galore.
I'm more in it for the flavor and I definitely get the flavor.
But I also get massive, room filling, light blocking clouds.

the scottish roll is pretty much really short cut (you can barely see it through the fill hole) fluffed out cotton. Did you roll your coils yourself, and how many wraps?

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Get the obese Buddha RDA 10ml juice wellIMG_20161201_050731.jpg IMG_20161130_160525.jpg

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Or do a dual 11-12 wrap 2.6mm 2 strand parallel build on the limitless plus barely fits but damn the clouds!! And flavor!!

cloudking666

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i have the same Limitless RDTA (not plus) and run just a 6 wrap 24 guage spaced for simplicity sake and am happy with the vapor production. it measure out to .26 ohms and i fun it ar 55 watts. it better on the battery and i can still fill a room with vapor just fine

VU Sponsors