Error on freetovape.org

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My roomie just filled out her free to vape form and it keeps saying there is an error. I have triple checked everything and we are within the deadline. The only issue I can think of is that we are on the same ip address. We are two different people and I filled out my form yesterday. Possibly the site is overloaded? Any help would be appreciated. We are both on tablets, so an ip issue may be hard to fix. Thanks!

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My roomie just filled out her free to vape form and it keeps saying there is an error. I have triple checked everything and we are within the deadline. The only issue I can think of is that we are on the same ip address. We are two different people and I filled out my form yesterday. Possibly the site is overloaded? Any help would be appreciated. We are both on tablets, so an ip issue may be hard to fix. Thanks!
I had the same problem and was wondering if they only allow one per ip address. My husband had already submitted his. So I didn't bother. I went directly to the fda website.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi! I just heard from them and it is only one per ip address. Unfortunately, we won't be able to get to another computer in time now. We were both able to do the fda site though.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep, too late for free to vape now, they did get 40,501 submissions. They are all supposed to be printed out and individually stamped by the fda this afternoon. That should be quite the sight! Even if you already submitted to regulations.gov (link above), you can submit again. Just write up something different. The more the merrier! Now, the wait begins to see what is going to happen next.

VU Sponsors