Become a Patron!

Escobar squonk

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just preordered this from the picture alone. Will be here in three weeks. Anyone know this mod?

7FUoaV3.jpg

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Aside from the graphics, that looks like a pretty simple, basic squonker.
Where did you order it?

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ecigarettes.ca is a guy in Toronto - Albert. He sells a lot of authentic high end gear to a certain clientele. Most is preordered and gone before it hits the shelves. I went in for his Hadalay - all gone - and preordered this and a Hadalay which is on reorder. I've a few of his squonks already. I think he is also going to get the L'Octipuse. So please don't say he sells clones at 5+. This is standard practice in Canada. Clones always cost way too much at a B+M. He does indeed have cheap clones and cheaper mods. But these are for your regular vapor that does not care about higher end authentics. Albert is as straight as they come. And one of the most knowledgeable guys around.

He had authentic Hurricane Jrs and clone Hurricane JRs. The authentics were gone in two days. He still has the clones. He does have overpriced clone VCMs. He had an authentic too - mine - which sold in one day. He also has authentic SMPLs and you cannot sell them at any price. No one wants them, lol.

Last edited:

BreSha6869

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ecigarettes.ca is a guy in Toronto - Albert. He sells a lot of authentic high end gear to a certain clientele. Most is preordered and gone before it hits the shelves. I went in for his Hadalay - all gone - and preordered this and a Hadalay which is on reorder. I've a few of his squonks already. I think he is also going to get the L'Octipuse. So please don't say he sells clones at 5+. This is standard practice in Canada. Clones always cost way too much at a B+M. He does indeed have cheap clones and cheaper mods. But these are for your regular vapor that does not care about higher end authentics. Albert is as straight as they come. And one of the most knowledgeable guys around.

He had authentic Hurricane Jrs and clone Hurricane JRs. The authentics were gone in two days. He still has the clones. He does have overpriced clone VCMs. He had an authentic too - mine - which sold in one day. He also has authentic SMPLs and you cannot sell them at any price. No one wants them, lol.
True. "Be careful" was a bad choice of words. The clones are expensive, but so is stocking them and waiting 4-6 weeks for delivery.

I have both clone and authentic SMPLs and they are so close that I regret buying my authentic. I have lots of authentic mechs, but a $10 SMPL clone can be 99% of what a authentic is. Crazy.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It came in. It has all hand made contacts, a nylon inner shell, nice graphics and is really well made. Reminds me of some SVAs and certainly as nice a the L'Octupuse (well not the one with the stab wood doors). I use a Maze with the Ultron cap on it for now. I ordered a pancake but it will take awhile to get here.

VU Sponsors