Become a Patron!

Essential Flavorah flavors?

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sounds to me like a right proper VD juice mix! (Chocolate dipped raspberries ?)

Ron
---
"My biggest weakness is my sensitivity. I am too sensitive a person."- Mike Tyson
Pretty much Ron. The Raspberry is sweeter now. The mouthfeel has that chocolaty texture that lingers on my lips. :)

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If I didn't have a shit ton of other flavors I would be into trying every flavorah flavor. The few I tried so far I am so happy with them. The last flavor was the wild melon. It really is a good flavor 2-2.5%. I have some samples of 3 tobacco flavors I'm going to review soon.
Have you tried the Grape yet ? Its probably my favorite flavor. I vape this in my Reo more than anything.

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's bittersweet that I stumbled upon this thread today, after placing my BCF order last night. My wallet is happy but my soul is sad.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had no luck with Crunch cereal either... I'm glad it's not just me.

I initially gave it a thumbs up since it worked really well in the first recipe I ever tried it in. Haven't had much luck since with it though, to the point that it's sat untouched for a few months now. It just never seemed to play well as a base in anything else i try.

http://diyordievaping.com/2015/10/23/fried-ice-cream-strawberry-cream/

That was the initial recipe btw. Actually one of the better ones he's made imo, and a rare instance where I found myself making it multiple times (subbing VC1 for VC2, and a lot after that for other people). Definitely a homerun for those that like their sweet vapes imo, although I get more of a berry captain crunch flavor out of it then fried ice cream. Although granted....turns out I've never actually tasted fried ice cream :) .

Worth the try before moving on completely from it.

Last edited:

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I initially gave it a thumbs up since it worked really well in the first recipe I ever tried it in. Haven't had much luck since with it though, to the point that it's sat untouched for a few months now. It just never seemed to play well as a base in anything else i try.

http://diyordievaping.com/2015/10/23/fried-ice-cream-strawberry-cream/

That was the initial recipe btw. Actually one of the better ones he's made imo, and a rare instance where I found myself making it multiple times (subbing VC1 for VC2, and a lot after that for other people). Definitely a homerun for those that like their sweet vapes imo, although I get more of a berry captain crunch flavor out of it then fried ice cream. Although granted....turns out I've never actually tasted fried ice cream :) .

Worth the try before moving on completely from it.
I've tried that recipe and didn't care for it. I did sub the custard though. Last time I had Capella's Vanilla custards (both 1 and 2) I hated them. However, it's been a couple years so I will probably revisit it sometime soon.
Fried ice cream is really good... It's got a sweet shell of pastry like dough (similar to funnel cake, I guess but harder), with powered or large granulated sugar, then the ice cream inside. I haven't had that in years either... But I don't imagine it's changed. Lol.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I don't mind it at all, but seems to work better in "cereal types" leaning more towards the fruit loops thing, etc.
But it's at least double the strength of CAP Cereal 27 IMO.
Maybe using way less might help, thinking some may be more sensitive to this flavoring.
I always mix in 2% TFA Dairy Milk with it and maybe it helps calm it down some IDK...

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got the flavors in the mail yesterday. I'm pretty impressed with their vanilla custard. I'm one of those weirdos that thinks cap vc1 (and vc2) have a funky taste. I just got inw custard too, mixed them both solo. Now I wait....
I don't like the Capella's either... Everyone thinks I'm mad

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't mind it at all, but seems to work better in "cereal types" leaning more towards the fruit loops thing, etc.
But it's at least double the strength of CAP Cereal 27 IMO.
Maybe using way less might help, thinking some may be more sensitive to this flavoring.
I always mix in 2% TFA Dairy Milk with it and maybe it helps calm it down some IDK...

Funny you post that about using low % because I just got around to trying one of my month old mixes, aimed at making a Banana Nut Crunch, that had used Cereal Crunch at .25% to try and give it that extra/missing "pop".

Seems to have worked. Granted it came out tasting more like a banana bread then a cereal, but it's probably the first of my continuously elusive banana vape attempts that I've been mostly satisfied with it. At least in a shooting for one thing ends up getting you were you wanted to be on another trial lol. With a very small tweak to another flavoring it might prove to be the breakthrough I had been missing.

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone toyed around with their custard? Not the vanilla custard, the plain custard that hasn't been out all that long. I haven't done anything with mine yet, if I'm understanding correctly it's not a standalone flavor, it just provides custard "notes."

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice ! For my Reo (mtl) I enjoy it 1 drop per ml. I'll use less for direct lung.
I bought a few at BSF the other day. I think I will get them on Tuesday! I'll add these to the few I already have.
Apple Filling-FLV
(Size: 15ml Original Packaging)
19076 1 $8.49 USD $8.49 USD
Berry Cheesecake-FLV

19114 1 $7.49 USD $7.49 USD
Bubble Gum-FLV

19064 1 $5.49 USD $5.49 USD
Cavendish-FLV

19087 1 $5.49 USD $5.49 USD
Cinnamon Roll-FLV

19092 1 $5.49 USD $5.49 USD
Commercial Cigarette-FLV

19084 1 $5.49 USD $5.49 USD
Connecticut Shade-FLV

19080 1 $7.49 USD $7.49 USD
Fried Dough-FLV

19074 1 $7.49 USD $7.49 USD
Grape-FLV

19050 1 $5.49 USD $5.49 USD
Kentucky Blend-FLV

19079 1 $7.49 USD $7.49 USD
Marshmallow Treat-FLV

19078 1 $5.49 USD $5.49 USD
Native Tobacco-FLV

19136 1 $5.49 USD $5.49 USD
Oriental Tobacco-FLV

19090 1 $5.49 USD $5.49 USD
Strawberry Cream -FLV

19147 1 $5.49 USD $5.49 USD
Turkish Tobacco-FLV

19098 1 $5.49 USD $5.49 USD
Vanilla Pudding-FLV

19103 1 $7.49 USD $7.49 USD

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I bought a few at BSF the other day. I think I will get them on Tuesday! I'll add these to the few I already have.
Apple Filling-FLV
19076 1 $8.49 USD $8.49 USD
Berry Cheesecake-FLV

19114 1 $7.49 USD $7.49 USD
Bubble Gum-FLV

19064 1 $5.49 USD $5.49 USD
Cavendish-FLV

19087 1 $5.49 USD $5.49 USD
Cinnamon Roll-FLV

19092 1 $5.49 USD $5.49 USD
Commercial Cigarette-FLV

19084 1 $5.49 USD $5.49 USD
Connecticut Shade-FLV

19080 1 $7.49 USD $7.49 USD
Fried Dough-FLV

19074 1 $7.49 USD $7.49 USD
Grape-FLV

19050 1 $5.49 USD $5.49 USD
Kentucky Blend-FLV

19079 1 $7.49 USD $7.49 USD
Marshmallow Treat-FLV

19078 1 $5.49 USD $5.49 USD
Native Tobacco-FLV

19136 1 $5.49 USD $5.49 USD
Oriental Tobacco-FLV

19090 1 $5.49 USD $5.49 USD
Strawberry Cream -FLV

19147 1 $5.49 USD $5.49 USD
Turkish Tobacco-FLV

19098 1 $5.49 USD $5.49 USD
Vanilla Pudding-FLV

19103 1 $7.49 USD $7.49 USD
You're going to have fun. I really enjoy the Connecticut Shade. The Berry Cheesecake is very good too. :)

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've heard good things about the persimmon, think I may try it as well.

Persimmon came in today's mail :vapemail:

Other FLV's include:

Beer Nuts
Biscotti
Bourbon
Fig
Toffee

While FLV suggests a "usage rate" of 3-5% for all of the above; does anyone have any specific % utilization suggestions or tips? I'm hoping the Toffee will be good as a single flavor mix. The rest? I've got multiple recipe ideas. :devil:

Thanks!

Ron
---
"The days can go on with regularity over and over, one day indistinguishable from the next. A long continuous chain. Then suddenly, there is a change. "- Travis Bickle

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While FLV suggests a "usage rate" of 3-5% for all of the above; does anyone have any specific % utilization suggestions or tips? I'm hoping the Toffee will be good as a single flavor mix. The rest? I've got multiple recipe ideas.
I never try any of theirs as standalones over 2%, that's usually good. The peach gummy should have been higher, couldn't taste that very well at all at 2%. But others don't require more than that, I'm a "better safe than sorry" girl. Lol!

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've said it before but I'll say it again here after my latest round of trial recipes. If you like banana vapes, or more specifically like the idea of a good banana vape that never quite measures up when trying out every other/cheaper brand, you are really missing out by not giving Flavorah's a legit try.

It definitely has a mandatory steep time on it, which is why I'm guessing it hasn't grabbed the attention it deserves, but once settled in (2% in a multi flavor recipe seems to be the sweet spot for me) it absolutely stomps all over any other banana flavoring out there imo (and trust me I have them all lol). Totally a recipe mix game changer.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone toyed around with their custard? Not the vanilla custard, the plain custard that hasn't been out all that long. I haven't done anything with mine yet, if I'm understanding correctly it's not a standalone flavor, it just provides custard "notes."
Yes. I enjoy the plain Custard with TWGS Vanilla.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Back to Fire Cinnamon. I bitched about it not having any heat awhile back. I didn't know it was the alcoholic drink flavor. Lol
This shit is great at 3% direct lung ! It definitely has that wet mouth feel.

soulseek

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been really impressed with FLV lately. I've been throwing away lots of CAP/TFA/FW and sticking mainly with FLV/FA.

On my list is frosting, wild melon, milk chocolate, clove, cookie dough, apple filling. If anyone has any input it would be appreciated :D

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been really impressed with FLV lately. I've been throwing away lots of CAP/TFA/FW and sticking mainly with FLV/FA.

On my list is frosting, wild melon, milk chocolate, clove, cookie dough, apple filling. If anyone has any input it would be appreciated :D
I really like their lemongrass, lime, cinnamon, and clove. The pound cake is awful imo, but there are others who like it.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm at a loss with this one, care to share percentage advice? I get nothing from it at any percentage or any stage of steeping, it's like it isn't even there.
I'll add like 2 drops in a 30 ml. My favorite recipe is 1.5 % TWGS Caramel, 2 drops FLV Custard, 2 drops FLV Vanilla Custard, 2 drops FLV Marshmallow. Sweet, light, and fluffy :)

AK11

Member For 4 Years
Has anyone tried the ginger or Ginger Snap flavors yet? I've been on a mission to try and clone ruthless' gingerbread man. I've bought quite a few gingerbread flavors but none of them seem to be right.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone tried the ginger or Ginger Snap flavors yet? I've been on a mission to try and clone ruthless' gingerbread man. I've bought quite a few gingerbread flavors but none of them seem to be right.
Yes its awful. Tastes like dried out ginger Lol

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll add like 2 drops in a 30 ml. My favorite recipe is 1.5 % TWGS Caramel, 2 drops FLV Custard, 2 drops FLV Vanilla Custard, 2 drops FLV Marshmallow. Sweet, light, and fluffy :)
Gotta try that tomorrow....I have the TW caramel too, which is nothing short of a miracle......:giggle:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dang, just placed a big order from Bull City. I did pick up the new FA red Orange. You try that one yet?

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk
Isn't that the blood orange?....or did I miss one?

VU Sponsors