Become a Patron!

Ethyl alcohol?

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I have been trying to duplicate my favorite custard which is bearded number 51, as many times as I have tried to explain this flavor I just can't do it, you would have to vape it. It is definitely a weird one that some like some hate.

Looking on the bottle it says it has ethyl alcohol in it, what does this mean? Could this be part of the flavor that I'm getting?

I can't determine what custard it has, I have tried all brands with variations of percentages and I have came close but it just has something I can't pinpoint in it, the grants clone which is simple with caps v custard and ddl is actually simaliar but off...but not by much.

So what could the alcohol have to do with the flavor if anything?

This is the only premium I buy and if I could figure it out I could stop adding it in my damn cart when I order stuff!!!!!!

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I have been trying to duplicate my favorite custard which is bearded number 51, as many times as I have tried to explain this flavor I just can't do it, you would have to vape it. It is definitely a weird one that some like some hate.

Looking on the bottle it says it has ethyl alcohol in it, what does this mean? Could this be part of the flavor that I'm getting?

I can't determine what custard it has, I have tried all brands with variations of percentages and I have came close but it just has something I can't pinpoint in it, the grants clone which is simple with caps v custard and ddl is actually simaliar but off...but not by much.

So what could the alcohol have to do with the flavor if anything?

This is the only premium I buy and if I could figure it out I could stop adding it in my damn cart when I order stuff!!!!!!
some flavoring companies use ethyl alcohol as a solvent to extract flavor from certain plants, or spices some e juice companies use flavorings with ethyl alcohol in them...

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmmm ok so this would not be something you could just add, more of what flavors have in it. Well shit, I will carry on trying to duplicate this juice but dammit I'm so discouraged trying, I want to move on and just mix some other shit but its almost a quest at this point...

Thanks for the replies so far any other info is always welcome:)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmmm ok so this would not be something you could just add, more of what flavors have in it. Well shit, I will carry on trying to duplicate this juice but dammit I'm so discouraged trying, I want to move on and just mix some other shit but its almost a quest at this point...

Thanks for the replies so far any other info is always welcome:)
well people add PGA Pure Grain Alcohol to their juice..it's usually added to make thick high VG juices thinner so they work better in tanks,or for throat hit.

VU Sponsors