Become a Patron!

Ever notice?

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I order stuff all the time. If it's replacement juice or coils or just another device for back up then the shit comes 2 days early. If your really looking forward to something it goes to hell.

I ordered 2 Kanger Sub Tanks and 2 - 5 packs of 0.5 coils all from same company. That Monday they get shipped but not till like 10 pm. Sit for 24 hours before moving. Finally I get package. The coils, no tanks. Coils do me no good with out tank. Website says all shipped. Packing list shows 2 - 5 pack coils ordered and 2 - 5 pack coils shipped 2 Tanks ordered and 0 shipped.

Just got an email back saying that probably means back ordered and they will call me later to see if I want store credit or a refund. Really?

Just ordered 2 from My Freedom Smokes. They said they have in stock but so did other place. Damn it that pisses me off. You would think they would email and say out of stock instead of waiting till you ask.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I order stuff all the time. If it's replacement juice or coils or just another device for back up then the shit comes 2 days early. If your really looking forward to something it goes to hell.

I ordered 2 Kanger Sub Tanks and 2 - 5 packs of 0.5 coils all from same company. That Monday they get shipped but not till like 10 pm. Sit for 24 hours before moving. Finally I get package. The coils, no tanks. Coils do me no good with out tank. Website says all shipped. Packing list shows 2 - 5 pack coils ordered and 2 - 5 pack coils shipped 2 Tanks ordered and 0 shipped.

Just got an email back saying that probably means back ordered and they will call me later to see if I want store credit or a refund. Really?

Just ordered 2 from My Freedom Smokes. They said they have in stock but so did other place. Damn it that pisses me off. You would think they would email and say out of stock instead of waiting till you ask.
What a raw deal. What did they think you were going to do with the coils? They should have just cancelled the entire order instead of giving you the run around like that.

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes that would have been much preferred. I mean the coils are different and pretty to look at but I'm gonna be bored with that soon, lol. I knew I should have bought earlier but I waited until I watched several reviews before buying. The plus side, these coils are going to be so much easier to rebuild than any other pre made coil I've seen.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Most places have a comment section in the ordering process. If so you might want to start entering a note to notify you before shipping if any items are back ordered. Not something I usually do but after seeing this I might start.:)

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well this has actually kind of worked out for me. I should have known better. Vaporbeast has always done right by me and did so this time also. I got a phone message and email from Alan and said he got shipment in today and mailing out today. Since they had always done me right before I didn't mention company in my original post. On website it said all items shipped when in actuality only coils did, hence the confusion.

So I ordered 2 Kanger Sub Tanks from MFS and they already sent tracking. Now I have 4 tanks coming and wife just said, Merry Christmas!

So 4 sub tanks and 14 coils. Since it looks like replaceable coils are going to be easy to rebuild along the re buildable deck I should be good to go!

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The 2 subtanks I ordered from MyFreedomSmokes just left Cleveland for Elyria and being delivered Monday. Pretty darn fast! Vaporbeast did not send me tracking but if not on Mon they should be here Tue. Should be fun to test out. Every Thursday a gal I work with and me go out to eat at Mexican restaurant. She has a couple of ego's and clearomizers and she freaks when I lung hit my Aspires. Can't wait for reaction when I rip a 0.5 in the subtank, lol.

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You really should mention the vendor you purchased from. It will help many of us to know what to expect from this vendor, and may help the vendor understand there are better ways to serve their customers. A good vendor might even reply here and let us all know they are going to do things a bit different in the future as a result and that would help all their future customers. Giving their name wouldn't be outing this vendor as a negative, but allow them a chance to better serve their customers. And if they continue to do this at least you will have saved VU members the same frustration you have gone through.

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Drone, I did in post 5 and explained why I didn't originally mention them.

VU Sponsors