Become a Patron!

Ever Oasis Review

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
At the start of many adventures lies a town in need of help -- even as the threat of a larger crisis looms on the horizon. Ever Oasis manages to up the stakes by casting you as the leader of a settlement that needs both your management and your heroism. Your actions in your oasis matter just as much as those in dungeon battles, seamlessly blending this RPG adventure with town management in a fun way. Even when quests teetered on being too repetitive, the satisfaction of building my Oasis and leveling up my characters, simultaneously, made every task worthwhile.

As the Child of the Great Tree you wield the power to create a life-sustaining oasis for desert-dwelling folk. After witnessing the destruction of your older brother’s oasis by Chaos incarnate, it’s up to you and the water spirit, Esna, to create the last oasis as a beacon of hope and bastion against the increasing darkness that plagues the desert and its creatures. As you build up your town, you’ll gain access to shops, crafting recipes, and more. The town’s transformation from sandy dunes to lush paradise is not only fulfilling, but gorgeous to watch. The routine goes something like this: Attract potential villagers, fulfill requests so they stay, build their booths and stock their merchandise, and finally: collect the profits. The endearing nature of my villagers and abundance of things to do made this routine fun instead of tedious.

Continue reading…

Continue reading...

VU Sponsors