Become a Patron!

Everything sucks now. My hometown has basically become a third world country.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Enjoy it then...
With all that is going on in the world, we just have to adjust and make the best of things. Here in the US, it is also crazy with pricing of everything, mandates, crime, and dumb-ass new laws that the Dems create only to benefit them.

Rickwhoo

Member For 4 Years
With all that is going on in the world, we just have to adjust and make the best of things. Here in the US, it is also crazy with pricing of everything, mandates, crime, and dumb-ass new laws that the Dems create only to benefit them.
We can't continue to allow the dems to get away with their BS!!! Something big has to happen.

We can't continue to allow the dems to get away with their BS!!! Something big has to happen.
They certainly do want to take our guns and ban everything else along the way. I agree. Something big does need to happen. Probably fake UFOs or flamboyant Russian/Chinese missiles penetrating our defenses.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yes there is, and this discussion needs to settle down and get back on whatever track OP intended, which I agree is not obvious, but cannot be political.

Y'all take it to PM if you want to talk further in that vein.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes there is, and this discussion needs to settle down and get back on whatever track OP intended, which I agree is not obvious, but cannot be political.

Y'all take it to PM if you want to talk further in that vein.
Smokie STARTED it! :banana:

Last edited:

VU Sponsors