Become a Patron!

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About INAWERA, But Were Afraid to Ask ;) Q&A section

Inawera

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi,
my name is Witold.

I am a representative of INAWERA company and I am here to answer all questions about it. Do you have any doubts or suggestions?
Feel free to write me. :)

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, three questions:

- Where does your nicotine come from?
- Why do your base liquids often come yellow (meaning the nicotine has oxidized)?
- How come you sell 36 mg/ml base liquid on your site, when the legal maximum in Europe is 20 mg/ml? Is it for export?

Inawera

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi,

Our nicotine comes from European producer, the same who sells nicotine used in nicotine patch.
Some bases & eliquids can be a little yellow. It is not result of oxidization of nicotine, but by adding ethyl maltol – that compound can cause such results and you should not afraid of that.
In Poland and in many other European countries there are not such dramatic restrictions on nicotine dosage. Production and selling of bases 36 mg/ml is legal :)... so far.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, Article 20 of the EC Directive 2014/40/EU, paragraph 3.b states that member states must forbid the sales of liquids containing more than 20 mg/ml. The directive was adopted Apr 3, 2014. Poland may or may not have adopted it in its national legal framework yet, I don't know. But if it hasn't, it will soon.

By the way, why would you add ethyl maltol to your base liquids? Is it to neutralize the sweetness of VG?

Inawera

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes, I know the directive. You are right. Poland haven't prepeared its own new law. Thats is why we can still produce and sell bases 36 mg/ml. :) However sooner or later it will change.

Ethyl maltol is added only to certain products, it improves the flavor.

VU Sponsors