Become a Patron!

ENDED - [Everzon Giveaway] Rincoe Mechman 228W Mesh Kit,Excellent in Workmanship-5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Post 3. I haven't purchased anything from Everzon yet but what I have gotten from them so far I can review. I ordered nothing and it arrived in a speedy process. They handled my order and I feel like the price versus quality was ideal and equal. Consistently when I order nothing it has been among the same service but this time it was exceptional. The nothing package was exactly what I expected it to be and there wasn't any extra additional nothings for me to worry about. I appreciated this. I have used the nothing upon its arrival and see myself using it more and more. No disappointments so far. If you are looking for nothing there are many places you can go but I am sure Everzon won't let you down. The good side is if you are looking for something in particular, they have that as well so mix and match, buy a little something and then a lot of nothing, or vice versa.

Last edited:

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3)
I'll throw out a quick review of the Everzon web site instead!
one thing I truly dislike is searching the myriad of products on a web site & having to open each item up in order to see what the capacity (both in terms of battery & liquid). The same goes when searching for various eliquids & nic salts...why is it so hard to put the flavor profile in the main listing page instead of having to dig deep into the individual product's description just to find it?
Having said all that, I like the fact that, for the most part, all the pertinent information is contained on the main listing & one doesn't need to dig deep into the description (often on another page or in another tab) to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors