Become a Patron!

Everzone....Beware

I'll get right to it. I ordered the Tauren Max from Thunderhead Creations and the Destiny from Hellvape. Both RDTA's were on preorder. I didn't mind that I'll wait, but now a month later they are giving one away and the units are up for sale on their website. No email is being returned and I have not received a tracking number! This situation may change and I'll update if it does, but for now, I'd advise caution when ordering from here.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I see what you mean.
everzon says they only have 61 left.
upload_2020-4-10_10-25-25.png

Have you tried checking your order on the website?
They may have your order info in the account info section.

Yes. I have also tried reaching them during U.S. business hours, and China Business hours posted on their website. In my account section it still reads preorder....no update on status.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Yes. I have also tried reaching them during U.S. business hours, and China Business hours posted on their website. In my account section it still reads preorder....no update on status.

I found them on here:
http://vapingunderground.com/members/everzon.17263/

Whoever is posting for them was on today at 8:15 am
upload_2020-4-10_11-9-1.png

They were just active on Facebook too.
https://www.facebook.com/EverzonTech/

upload_2020-4-10_11-20-23.png

If you message them with your order number you may get a reply that way.
I've never dealt with this particular vendor before.

I understand the coronavirus thing slowing things down and all but it should be common sense for them to fill the pre orders first.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And minutes after seeing this yesterday I saw they posted a vapresso Gen sale. Glad I read this first. But damn I'd love to have a purple Gen. Lol

So I promised I would update this thread. It seems from their Facebook page this a regular occurrence for them. If you look at the comments left by visitors to the page you will see that it's all about negative customer service. Heaven's Gifts has never disappointed for me, but I know everyone has their favorite shop online. I would stay away from this nightmare at Everzone, If my issue isn't resolved soon I'll be taking stronger measures!:headbang::deadhorse:

Final post on this thread, I finally did get them to respond through Facebook. However, I think it is important to note that while they did give me a tracking number they had not even sent it out until I reached out to them. They had forgotten all about my order! I would strongly encourage anyone to think twice before giving them your money. It's hard enough to do business with China without these hassles.:treadmill::sadpanda:

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
I've only had 1 order with everzon.com back in March of last year with no problem.

I'd say that with the current Peking Pulmonary Pox version 3.8.2 logistic issues, anything ordered from China now would be a nightmare of anticipation. I just made my first order in a while from a Chinese vendor (Sourcemore.com) and only then because I thought that coming from the HK warehouse would be less problematic than from a warehouse on the mainland. Aaaaannnnndddd.....3 Vaporesso NRG tanks for $45 friggin' rocks.

I avoid pre-orders as a rule.
Shinyitis kills.......your spirit
derp

hang in there mate

Since you asked....Once they sent it to post because they did not declare it properly it sat there for weeks! I had to tell them the post was sending it back! They said they would send again but it would take 20 days...I chose a refund! Save yourself the hassle go anywhere else!

VU Sponsors