Become a Patron!

Evic vt - who's getting one, who has one already?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Evil clouds of flavor
8d9cfc6d6f16950de631860c9e2d450d.jpg

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Upgrade all readymade are only a few weeks old

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Goblin mini is at originvapes I just bought one can't wait should be sweet with titanium

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Goblin mini is at originvapes I just bought one can't wait should be sweet with titanium

I really want the Goliath v2. Supposed to have too fill and single coil option

2c5000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i find i enjoy nickel builds more so than Ti builds... flavor wise.

anyone else?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Titanium for more vapor definitely but I think it's tied flavor wise

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If anyone wants a discount from origin vape I can refer you and you'll get a $5 coupon code. Just contact me

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm really enjoying my evic vt and don't regret buying it. I never use it in kanthan mode so the issues that have been found where it Ramps to 30w don't affect me. Had a couple of times where it jumped into power mode from ti but I'm convinced it was my builds. I have no regrets buying it, especially for only $60. My second one had a loose fire button and got stuck in firing mode a couple times because the Button was loose. Contacted joyetech and vendor and they promptly sent me a brand new one and said I can keep the old one.

That being said, I think I'm done being an early adopter unless the mod offers user upgradable firmware. I should have learned my lesson with the dna and I wasn't even an early adopter of that but still got older firmware than what's out now. I bought the sxmini m because of the upgrade feature and now I'm glad I bought 2. They just released a new upgrade (v2.3) that offers 75j on single battery and ti mode. At least with the usher upgradable firmware, I don't feel like I got shafted and own a $200 paperweight
Mines doing the same thing who was your vendor? I tried contacting joytech but have gotten no answer. I sent a email to the vendor but nothing yet.

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mines doing the same thing who was your vendor? I tried contacting joytech but have gotten no answer. I sent a email to the vendor but nothing yet.

Originvape.

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Got mine today. I'm less than impressed. Flavor and vapor is good, but this thing is a pita. The airflow can't be adjusted easily when on the mod and the piece is sharp so when you try to take it apart, it cuts your hand.

And talk about going backwards in technology, what's up with a bottom fill screw port? I don't want to have to use a screwdriver to open a tiny little fill port that only fits syringes or needle nose bottles.

On the positive side, it is small, great for a pocket. Wicking it is extremely easy and it puts off good vapor and flavor. Also, the single coil adapter is nice, but will be easily lost

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I also received my Morph sub tank from eciggity an ehpro. This thing is amazing. It's basically a billow v2 body, but has a single coil rba head, and adapters so you can use kanger subtank occ heads, delta 2 heads and Atlantis heads.
3218e0336ed7acf89ad08b0bbafe3db3.jpg

keithh1981

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got 4 already. Love them. I got 2 white and powder blue strips and 2 Black with Red stripes.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also received my Morph sub tank from eciggity an ehpro. This thing is amazing. It's basically a billow v2 body, but has a single coil rba head, and adapters so you can use kanger subtank occ heads, delta 2 heads and Atlantis heads.
3218e0336ed7acf89ad08b0bbafe3db3.jpg

K ... so ... I like it 'cept for the lightening bolt. Let us know when you get a review up. I'm very curious about the RBA performance. I'm sure there's more airflow than the ST Mini ... but is it noticeably, substantially more? And, I need you to like it a lot 'cause the idea of paying for all the stuff in the kit that I don't need is gonna take some swallowing. I'd already have one on the way if they sold a "stripped" or "builder's" kit.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
K ... so ... I like it 'cept for the lightening bolt. Let us know when you get a review up. I'm very curious about the RBA performance. I'm sure there's more airflow than the ST Mini ... but is it noticeably, substantially more? And, I need you to like it a lot 'cause the idea of paying for all the stuff in the kit that I don't need is gonna take some swallowing. I'd already have one on the way if they sold a "stripped" or "builder's" kit.
So a Billow v2 then.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The new goblin mini has a single coil option and holds 3mls I love it!!!

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The new goblin mini has a single coil option and holds 3mls I love it!!!

It vapes well, but I'm not impressed overall. Don't like the airflow adjust, it's too sharp and the bottom fill screw port is ridiculous. That taking a step backwards with technology

st0nedpenguin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can't really expect anything else in a tank designed to be as small as possible though, anything but a bottom screw fill port would have added size.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I doubt with the size they could have added top fill. For what it is I think it's awesome. Paired with the evic its perfect on the go device.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
ATTN!!! Contact coils work with titanium and vape a WHOLE LOT BETTER then spaced. Vapor plumes out like kanthal. Just lightly pulse till its glowing evenly inside out BUT don't glow red hot just enough that your coils will be a yellow and blue color. If they are white and scaly you went to far.

realsis

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
just got my evic vt. I didn't buy the tank. I'm currently using my pics D1 dual coil at a .46, 30 watts, regular kanthal (for now) (until I get my new wires in). I'm really loving it. it vape so smoothly as compared to my IPV4. of course it's lover wattage but other than that it feels great in my hand, easy to use (fairly) looks nice, and has a awsome battery life! can't wait to start to expirment with different wire types and temp control! I got my unit at a great price from my vape store. you really can't go wrong for the price. I read the tank didn't have a rba mode so I passed on that. I will use my tanks at home. so far it's a great little unit. very pleased. :)

KaBoomStick

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Same here @realsis .
I've been really impressed with the mod for the size & features for the $$.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm falling out of love with titanium. It's not her its me. It's just not warm enough for me compared the ni200. The wire isn't as accurate above 500° and the evic curve is off about 30-50°

KaBoomStick

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I haven't tried Ti on the Evic yet. Only Ni but it's been great so far.

May need to build something with Ti and see if I feel the same.

bnap

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm falling out of love with titanium. It's not her its me. It's just not warm enough for me compared the ni200. The wire isn't as accurate above 500° and the evic curve is off about 30-50°

Lol glad i havent ordered any yet. Pretty happy with tempered ni200

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lol glad i havent ordered any yet. Pretty happy with tempered ni200
Take the stock coil and use the titanium and build a coil and see how you like it.
I like my temp between 500-550. It used to drive me nuts when reviewers use to say they only seet there temp to 420 so not to burn there cotton. Mike vapes was one of them I used to scream at the phone that dry cotton you fuck. Stop spreading lies cotton won't burn wet till about 580. And it won't burn just give you a dry hit taste. That why early adopters said the vape wasnt the same as kanthal. The 410-420 temp limit myth reviewers spread.

P.s. I love Mike vapes and he's better now the last video he finally said the dry cotton wet cotton burn thing I mentioned.

Last edited:

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vape at whatever I feel like vaping at, i don't let other reviewers or people tell me what to do :)

Rocking mine at 280-330 with a Ti coils with tons of flavor and an obscene amount of cloud production

793D5567-26D6-4AEC-87E6-C0CB99E8D547-5471-000002BA7B53F952_zpscz7vdpod.jpg

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I love that drip tip

vapedick

Member For 4 Years
Is it supposed to do this when fully charged?

It does this then shows not fully charged when i unplug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

No it will completely go out that's when it's charged.

Hi,
I am in love with my new white and blue evic vt :D I ordered it form csvape.com for a really good deal. The thing I like the most about the mod, is that I don't have to charge it that often and I can adjust the power to give me big vapor. highly recommended ;)

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
^^ i love it when advertisers and stores with forum duties chime in :) especially with 5 posts, all pretty much saying different things, but they do say to keep buying stuff from csvape..

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still using both of mine and I really like them. My poor P3 is not getting any Love right now

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

That just means is almost done it goes off when fully charged

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi,
I am in love with my new white and blue evic vt :D I ordered it form csvape.com for a really good deal. The thing I like the most about the mod, is that I don't have to charge it that often and I can adjust the power to give me big vapor. highly recommended ;)

bnap

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How are you dna and yihi owners enjoying the evics tc compared to those two big dogs..... Dre lolol

KaBoomStick

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I dig it. The size works great for me with TC tanks in particular when driving and on the go. I use my Li to drip only at this point. I haven't noticed any accuracy issues with mine with Ni. I haven't built anything on it with Ti though.

vapedick

Member For 4 Years
That just means is almost done it goes off when fully charged

Cool, thanks. I got worried when it changed from its normal charging motion, and unplugged it.

bnap

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I dig it. The size works great for me with TC tanks in particular when driving and on the go. I use my Li to drip only at this point.
Same here im deinately diggin it..surprisingly impressed with it tbh...seems like its maybe 20 or 30 degrees off sometimes but rarely.. Ive found if i hit the button 5 times so it goes into sleep and restart it that solves the issue

KaBoomStick

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Same here im deinately diggin it..surprisingly impressed with it tbh...seems like its maybe 20 or 30 degrees off sometimes but rarely.. Ive found if i hit the button 5 times so it goes into sleep and restart it that solves the issue

I haven't experienced that yet. I did notice that when I had a Billow V2 with a Kanthal build it didn't seem to ramp up fully but like you said I turned it off and on and it never happened again. I've only used in TC mode since and haven't experienced any issues at all. I doubt I'll use power mode with it again though so I'm not to worried about it.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How are you dna and yihi owners enjoying the evics tc compared to those two big dogs.....

My other TC mod is a sx350j, series configured 18650 box. I like the Evic VT plenty - it gets the job done. In fact, l'm looking at an Evic VT for my gf.

Best comparative analogy I can think of is: the sx350j is my sports car with manual transmission comes with enough rope to hang myself properly; the Evic VT is the grocery getter with automatic transmission and traction control. The Evic tries to help whether I want help or not, but it's not generally problematic on trips back and forth to the grocery store.

KaBoomStick

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Really great comparison. The Evic is an awesome beater.

bnap

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My other TC mod is a sx350j, series configured 18650 box. I like the Evic VT plenty - it gets the job done. In fact, l'm looking at an Evic VT for my gf.

Best comparative analogy I can think of is: the sx350j is my sports car with manual transmission comes with enough rope to hang myself properly; the Evic VT is the grocery getter with automatic transmission and traction control. The Evic tries to help whether I want help or not, but it's not generally problematic on trips back and forth to the grocery store.
Well said sir awesome comparison

JB-VA

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really wanted to like the evic vt. It has so much theoretically going for it. But it's a dud. I get very little vapor and no flavor. And it's not the clearomizer, I have tried different ones that are working great on other mods. No expert, but I suspect the temp control is misreading and knocks the watts down to zip.
For all its strong points (battery, control, screen, charging port, speed) if it don't make vapor, it's just an expensive paper weight. So promising, but in the end, just very sad. I'll take the kangxin mini vf.
Oh, it's not gold, it's more like school bus orange. The ego one mega works fairly well and looks decent on my all black IPv4. But the coil is pretty small so I'm not sure why it works as well as it does.
Oh well, spend and learn. Or be more patient and wait for V2.

vapedick

Member For 4 Years
I really wanted to like the evic vt. It has so much theoretically going for it. But it's a dud. I get very little vapor and no flavor. And it's not the clearomizer, I have tried different ones that are working great on other mods. No expert, but I suspect the temp control is misreading and knocks the watts down to zip.
For all its strong points (battery, control, screen, charging port, speed) if it don't make vapor, it's just an expensive paper weight. So promising, but in the end, just very sad. I'll take the kangxin mini vf.
Oh, it's not gold, it's more like school bus orange. The ego one mega works fairly well and looks decent on my all black IPv4. But the coil is pretty small so I'm not sure why it works as well as it does.
Oh well, spend and learn. Or be more patient and wait for V2.
Or spend a few minutes learning how to use it...

VU Sponsors