Become a Patron!

evic vtc acting up

so this problem started yesterday when i plugged my evic to charge and it wouldn't show the charging indicator i started panicking and i tried to re-instal the firmware thought maybe that would fix the problem, so i connected it to my mac and opened the firmware updater and it wouldn't recognise that it was connected, i removed the atomiser and battery hoping it would help, but it didn't but then i realised the the usb port was working cuz the mod would turn on when it was connected even without a battery, so after a couple of hours trying i just gave up and left the device connected today i went to check on it to find that it does charge the battery even though the indicator does not appear when i plug it and my mac still does not recognise it for a firmware update, what can i do to fix this? please help! oh if it helps its in version 3.01

Last edited:

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Curious what would happen if you changed batteries? Do you have a separate charger?

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Other than the charging issue, does it work? Hopefully you can exchange it for a replacement. I love my Evic Mini, and I would buy another one if this one had those issues. Good luck, and vape safe. Wish I had a cure for your mod. Welcome to VU.

VU Sponsors