Become a Patron!

evic vtc mini battery

mikall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone
I'm a bit new to vaping and I love it but I have an evic vtc mini with a cubis tank running an ni200 coil at 0.24ohms 26watts in variable temp mode and the standard battery is pooh I've seen a LGMJ1 3500MAH 10amp/20amp 18650 but I need to know if this will be safe enough for my evic vtc mini and my setup please help as I'm unsure
Thanks for your time

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
howdy! and welcome!

i use either the lg hg2 or samsung 30q battery in my vtc mini (both are 3000 mah) - not sure about the lgmj1 - seems like the amp ratings might be low

mikall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thanks
Just wondering how long does your lg hg2 last as I'm a heavy vapor and the standard battery only last me around 6 hours but having a 10 hour shift in work to have It Give Up On ME To early is a no no

Last edited:

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
honestly, my rx200 is my all day device, with triple batteries... for the evic, i would grab an extra battery and silicone battery sleeve to put it in and just carry a spare

mikall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok but carrying a spare is what I was trying to avoid to be honest.
Also my evic never go's over 8.5amps which is why I saw th LGMJ1 and thought that it would work?

Last edited:

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
understood - personally, i don't use anything with less than a 20A cdr rating in my mods, but that is me - and as long as i keep it in a silicone sleeve, carrying a spare battery is not a deal breaker for me, but that will kind of come down to personal preferences

as i am not familiar with that specific battery, may be worth waiting for someone else to weigh in on it

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I wouldn't use that battery. I don't consider anything under 20A CDR safe for vaping in a mod capable of that power. The LG HG2 or the Samsung 30Q are your best bets for battery life. And the sweet parg about removable battery mods is you can carry a spare battery (in a battery sock for safety, please) snd swap it when the first one goes.

mikall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok thanks for your reply guess I'll have to go with a spare to carry.also would you have any idea which one lasts longer out of the LG HG2 and the Samsung 30? Sorry for asking but battery life and reliability is what I'm looking for

mikall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been looking for lg hg2 and the Samsung 30Q batteries but now I can't buy until I know how do I tell a fake from an authentic one this is getting confusing please help or if anyone can point me in the right direction would be better
Thanks

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
http://liionwholesale.com/ trusted vendor fast shipping no fakes

LG hg2 at 3000 mah will last the longest Samsung 25R at 2500 not quite as long but a very robust battery.

For safety sake nothing less than 20amp CDR. LG he2 or HE4 Sony VTC5 are also good 20amp cells.

mikall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks.That is a great site but they don't ship to the uk is there any other sites I could get them from that ship to the uk?
All help is appreciated

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks.That is a great site but they don't ship to the uk is there any other sites I could get them from that ship to the uk?
All help is appreciated
Not that I know of but hopefully someone will come along that can help. Sorry I couldn't help but I'm on the other side of the pond.

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok thanks for your reply guess I'll have to go with a spare to carry.also would you have any idea which one lasts longer out of the LG HG2 and the Samsung 30? Sorry for asking but battery life and reliability is what I'm looking for
They have identical specs, and should last the same. If you buy from Orbtronic, Illumn, Liionwholesale or RTDVapor, you will get authentic batteries. And carry that spare in a battery sock or a battery condom, like this:
20150807_135425.jpg
20150807_135455.jpg

mikall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks simple enough I'm going with the lg hg2 will be ordering 2 as soon as i can find a site that delivers to the uk.
Thanks for the info.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors