Become a Patron!

Evic VTwo mini and joyetech TC

hamadiar

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi. I have a VTwo mini mod 75W mod and i have recently bougth the joyetech cubis pro SS316 coil and tried to do some TC. im rather new to vaping in general. i dont get big clouds and i have abig problem with spitback. I cant do longer puffs because of it. is there anyone that have had a similar problem and do you know of anything that might work.
my first problem is the spitback nad my second is if there is a good setting to temp control that yo know.
im using the 0.25 ohm notched coil ss316.
thank you very much!!

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi. I have a VTwo mini mod 75W mod and i have recently bougth the joyetech cubis pro SS316 coil and tried to do some TC. im rather new to vaping in general. i dont get big clouds and i have abig problem with spitback. I cant do longer puffs because of it. is there anyone that have had a similar problem and do you know of anything that might work.
my first problem is the spitback nad my second is if there is a good setting to temp control that yo know.
im using the 0.25 ohm notched coil ss316.
thank you very much!!

Hi Hamadiar, and welcome to Vaping Underground!

My experience has been that temp control is a great idea, poorly implemented in inexpensive gear. For your mod, you need a coil that is greater than .5 ohms for TC to have a chance with SS316L. The higher the better. The much more expensive DNA chip mods can do those low ohm coils very well, but they cost more. So, you need .5 coils or higher, or a better TC mod. DNA75 would be in your wheelhouse. The recently released DNA250, 3 battery triade just came out, and a good watch for sales on Vaper Joes will get you one for ~$115.

As far as spitback, that is a different problem, that accurate TC will cure, but is really a wick problem. Often, insufficient wicking leaves pockets of air inside the coil, and those pockets combined with too hot coils will be filled with juice and boil almost immediately, all at once. Somethings gotta give. It shouldn't be happening on production coils, unless you haven't primed them properly.

Good luck on your journey! We want you to suceed so ask whatever questions are holding you back. You can PM me questions too if that is more comfortable for you, but getting a broader range of thoughts, ideas, and experiences is better. :)

hamadiar

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you very much.. I changed the coil to 0.5 ohm (10-30w) and now there is no spot back and no boiling.. And the flavour is amazing. Thank you for your help, appreciate it!
One more thing.. I have also an aspire cleito tank and sometimes I get flavour in my mouth but it's not the result of spit back... I read somewhere that it's harmful, Is it harmful or is it some bs one hears.
Thank you man

VU Sponsors