Become a Patron!

Evil Black Rifle

kevin littell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I cannot confirm or deny the presence of EBR's or any such low drag gear on the premise in lieu of the upcoming elections.

Hello NSA, how you doing today!!

:giggle:

Reactions: Pav

Pav

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If one had such evil black rifle what would on run for an optic?

kevin littell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, that depends....

Personally, If I was running an SBR....Say a Palmetto State Arms kit gun I'd put a Reflex on. I've always been sorta loyal to the Originator of the technology but have been known to subsidize our enemy and purchase lesser brands....Vortex put out a line of them recently and there isnt a loser in the pack!

On a 20 inch Barreled gun.....Like a Spikes Tactical I'd run one of the larger Vortex offerings as they are an excellent value for the dollar....The fact that they are an IN HOUSE item and happen to carry a lifetime warranty have BIG appeal too.

On a 16 inch barrel, like a Ruger AR556 I'd put a 2x Reflex like a Vortex or a Leupold.

Of course, An M1A would get nothing short of a Vortex or Nightforce SVH.Never go cheap on the optics!

And IF I had a Savage 110 FP It would get a Nightforce NXS and one piece mounts.....

Now, if one had a shotgun like a Mossberg 500, I'd run a flashlight and a 5 round carrier on the stock but keep it simple. Shotguns dont need no optics, you just point them down the Passageway and pull the trigger till you here some screaming!

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am unaware of any such evil black rifle activity or operation... nor would I be disposed to discuss any such evil black rifle activity or operation if it did in fact exist..

VU Sponsors