Become a Patron!

Evkoo.com Huge Sale & 10% Off Coupon Code

evkoo.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We'd like to provide a 10% off coupon code to celebrate our site launch. The coupon is valid before Sep, 30th and eligible for all products.

Coupon: RetailMeNot10

Enjoy your shopping and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

evkoo.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Received an order using the coupon code.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and congratz on the site launch.

Your Hana clone price is reasonable even w/o the coupon but man your zna30 clone price is another story. I like that you carry the all black because thats what I'm interested in....but....your price for a one tube only zna30 isn't competitive with other china vendors, even with the discount coupon.

evkoo.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and congratz on the site launch.

Your Hana clone price is reasonable even w/o the coupon but man your zna30 clone price is another story. I like that you carry the all black because thats what I'm interested in....but....your price for a one tube only zna30 isn't competitive with other china vendors, even with the discount coupon.

Hi Kream, thanks for your comment. We are a new site and have much to do.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hope you thrive. There's enough business for everyone. Just be mindful that with so many vendors, both stateside and elsewhere, that vapers have a lot of choice as to where they spend their money. A good product, good customer service, a competitive price and reasonable shipping are the things that are important to me and probably to a lot of other vapers too.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glad to see you drastically reduced that dna30 price and added both tube options. You are now competitive with other vendors. Who makes your product by the way....wotofo, hotcig, robot or some other manufacturer? Thanks.

evkoo.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glad to see you drastically reduced that dna30 price and added both tube options. You are now competitive with other vendors. Who makes your product by the way....wotofo, hotcig, robot or some other manufacturer? Thanks.

wotofo

VU Sponsors